[ 2 ]

"Another ham and cheese toastie!" Screamed a young, black haired male with a brown waiters apron tied around his waist, dark eyes staring off into the kitchen.

A small red head popped his head around the corner with a spatula, "Doyoung you're two feet away from the kitchen door, you don't need to shout."

Doyoung frowned, lips forming into a little pout, "But I see people do it on the TV."

A light chuckle turned the two's attention to their boss, walking around the counter with a wide smile, light fluffy brown hair and honey orbs glistening with joy.

"What will I do with you two?"

Both bowed respectfully, "Sorry Mr Lee."

The older male shook his head and hand, "Please, I told you to call me Taeyong not Mr Lee. The way I see it we are all coworkers at the end of the day running a business."

Doyoung and his spatula ready friend, Haechan, both admired Taeyong for his refusal of hierarchy in the Coffeehouse, Taeyong's own pride and joy.

"Are we still bickering after our many years of friendship?" A soft voice called by the till, the dinging of the Café door drawing the three's attention to a white haired male.

"Jungwoo!" Taeyong cheered, rushing around the counter to embrace the younger male into a tight hug, "How have you been? I haven't seen you in ages."

Taeyong was then taken back to see two small boys, one slightly taller with blonde hair and the other with fair brown.

"It's a long story," Jungwoo began, "We can discuss over a cup of coffee, that would be nice."

Within the booth at the back of the cafe, Taeyong came with two cups of coffee, one with whipped cream and two spoonfuls of sugar.

"For your sweet tooth." Taeyong grinned before sitting across the younger that held a tired expression, "Now, what's wrong?"

Jungwoo smiled, "Nothing is the matter with me, it's just someone I know that is having a tough time. I fear there's nothing I can do to help them."

"Well, who is it?"

"I'm not sure if I can say." Jungwoo hesitantly replied, looking into Taeyong's brown begging eyes.

After much contemplating, "You must not speak a word of this... It's my boss. He works a busy life as well as juggles a single fathers life, he has no time for his children which hurts them, a lot."

Taeyong turned around and glanced at the small play room where the two boys sat playing amongst themselves.

"Are they his kids? How old are they?" The older asked before looking back at his friend.

"Jisung, the smaller one is 5. Jaemin, the tall blonde is 7 ongoing 8. Since my boss has become more occupied with his business they have relied a lot on me to take care of them during the day."

To say Taeyong was shocked to hear his friend had been taking care of children for a while was an understatement.

What boss does that?