[ 9 ]

Jaehyun helped Taeyong out of the car and into the house. Although Tae had appreciated all of the red heads help, he dismissed himself from Jaehyun's side to go to his room after feeling drained. Even after Jaehyun persists to help, Tae still refuses, saying he just wants to take his medicine and sleep. But that was mainly an excuse after the conversation they had in the car.

It's only been a few days since he's stayed at Jaehyun's house and he already feels so in debt to him. He needs to do something for him. Maybe a gesture to appreciate the care he's received and wants to help out in some way. An idea sprung into his head.

The next day around noon, after being well rested, washed, dressed and fed, the small male took a tour around the house to find the young CEO.

Upon finding Jaehyun sat in his office chair brooding over his paper work, Taeyong leant over his desk and cleared his throat.

The taller raised his head slowly, honey eyes coming into direct contact with Taeyong's brown orbs that reflected his mischievous smile.

"I don't like it when you smile like that, I've already picked up that it means you either want something or have an idea... both which are utterly horrifying." Jaehyun retorted humorously, slowly closing his laptop.

Taeyong rolled his eyes before walking around the desk and extended his hand out to the young male, whom eyed it curiously.

"I'm taking you shopping."

***

"You really come here for clothes?" Jaehyun bluntly expressed his distaste in a lot of the unique clothes he saw splattered around and dressed upon the mannequins.

One outfit stood out that was placed at the shop window, denim overalls with black boots and a cowboy hat - designed to be without a shirt. Who would wear such a thing?

"Only once a year on my birthday." Taeyong replied quietly, "I get to pick one thing I like in John Suh, which is a great brand but rather pricy."

Jaehyun followed the brown haired male into a secluded area for VIPs to be seated while Taeyong went to bring some recommended clothes.

He couldn't remember the last time he's been clothes shopping. Not for a couple of years at least. He has a lot of clothes of his own that he takes care of, and Jungwoo did all the boys clothes shopping when they started to grow out their clothes.

It felt weird being sat here, it felt normal. And life hasn't been normal for him for a long time. As his thoughts trailed on while his eyes scanned his surroundings, his eyes fell onto some small boys shirts that made him smile.

'Jaemin would look nice in that.' He thought to himself.

As he continued to look around, his eyes caught Taeyong walking back towards him.

"How come you're taking me clothes shopping, I have plenty of clothes." Jaehyun simply stated as he watched the older come back with a handful of outfits.

"All your outfits for work are suits, and the colours are; black, black, black, black and... oh yes more black. You need some flare."

The CEO didn't deny Taeyong's observance on his style. Black was simply the better choice to wear and as a representative, it meant business.