GHOST!!

Dipper stared in awe as he watched a teen ghost with white hair and green eyes fly pass the Mystery Shack. Was that really a ghost? Dipper shook himself to his senses, rushed over to his twins bed and shook her awake, "Mable, Mable! Wake up I saw a ghost, we need to go chase it!"
Mable woke up but before she could say anything Dipper was literally dragging her out of the Mystery Shack to go
"Ghost Hunting."

Tiredly Mable walked behind her brother as he ran through the woods in the direction the ghost went. "Dipper."
She said with a yawn
"why are we running through the forest in pajamas in the middle of the night again?"
"Because I saw a ghost!" He said as if she should of known.
"Of course you did." She replied 

Dipper and Mable stopped just before the clearing as they saw him land. A teenager in a black jumpsuit with snow-white hair and glowing green eyes (he could walk through walls, disappear, and fly he was much more unique the the other guys, I had to) he was also glowing faintly in the dark.

Filled with excitement Dipper jumped out.
"Hey!"
Dipper shouted.
The ghost turned around really quick with a fighting stance but his expression seemed to relax when he saw it was just the twins. Mable looked at the ghost, he seemed familiar but she didn't know why.

The ghost looked at them then shyly said
"Er hi, kids I've never seen before." Danny recognized the kids to be the twins from earlier that day, he knew the boy was already suspicious of him and he didn't want to blow his cover. Upon deciding the ghost was friendly Dipper approached it and in the manliest voice he could master (which sounded like a broken dog toy squeaker.) he said
"Um, hi I'm Dipper and this is my sister Mable, who are you?"

Danny looked at Dipper, did the kid just seriously tried to make his own voice sound more manly? But Danny ignored that as he replied to his question.
"I'm Phantom, Danny Phantom." Mable piped up
"Your name is Danny? What a funny thing, earlier today we met a boy named Danny, even funnier is that he looked like you but more human!"
"A son of a fired up frootloop."
Danny thought
"I've screwed things up now."

Rubbing the back of his neck Danny awkwardly said
"Wow, real funny, but I have to go now to,um,.. Er... Do ghost stuff, bye!" At that Danny quickly flew away curseing at his foolishness.

Dipper watched the ghost fly away disappointed
"Aw, I had some questions for him." He sadly said. Then he looked at Mable
"But you are right Mable, he does look like Danny except for differnt hair and eye color."
Then Dipper gasped
"You don't suppose that it's him do you? I mean look the same and even have the same name..."

Mable cut Dipper off
"Nah I don't think so."
She said
"I mean how can a human be both human and ghost?"
Dipper muttered
"Well this is Gravity Falls isn't it?" Mable shrugged
"Let's sleep on it Dipper, now shall we?"

Dipper was pretty tired, he yawned and stretched.
"I suppose so."
Dipper and Mable then went back to the Mystery Shack, but Dipper couldn't fall asleep that night he was thinking too much about the similarities between Phantom and Danny.

Maybe he and Mable will check around town for Danny tomorrow morning.

Me: Looks like Dipper and Mable are smarter then I'd give credit for
Dipper/Mable: Thankyou
Danny: Yeh, thankyou for blowing my cover
Me: (Pats Danny on the back) No problem! Now I've got a story to write!