I miss you/ Chapter 3

~⚠️ Warnings ⚠️~

Swearing?
Self hate (That's even a word?)

Haha yes angst, How do you know? I think is not for the title 🙄✨

~Flashback~
(They're in DSaF 2)
Dave's P.O.V (you know what comes)

I was walking with Old Sport, when I see he stops in a shop of ... Wigs (?, Why Old Sport wants wigs?

Dave: Old Sport... What are you seeing?

Jack: If we buy wigs?

Dave: Wtf And why we want wigs?

Jack: If we buy two I could brush your hair.

Dave:...

I want wigs.

~Time skip later that they buy the wigs~
(Help me what I am doing with my life)

Me and Sportsy finished of buying wigs, I buy one purple and large because if I not, I won't be ✨The aubergine man✨ and Sportsy one orange and short, he seems cute with his orange wig, What the fuck are you saying Dave? You are not gay, remember what he told you about this....

You know what I don't care, I like Sportsy, no, I love Sporty and the worst is that I'm with this feeling since months. I should tell him?

No Dave, you will be ruin your friendship and he won't want to see you again, I tell him in other moment. But for now I will be focused on go to his house because Old Sport invite me, first time I go legally... I just act like I be not there before and he will not know.

~Time skip~

Jack: Okay, seat in the sofa meanwhile I brought the comb to brush your hair.

Dave: Okay Sportsy

Narrator P.O.V

Jack stared to brush Dave's hair, he did it gently, Dave just enjoy the moment, he wanted to stay like this forever, the two of them were joking, sometimes Dave will talk about kebabs and Jack about salads and the two would discuss what was better... Jack finished to brush Dave's hair and he grabbed a comb tie and tied the hair of his friend in a ponytail.

Dave's P.O.V

Why Sportsy decided to comb my hair in a ponytail? I wanted it free and salvage like me.

Dave: Old Sport, why do you decided to tie my hair?

Jack: You don't like it? I was thinking that you would like this style, it seems a little formal and it suits you well, it makes you see.... Pretty!

I can't with him, he is too fucking cute when he's smiling... WAIT- He call me pretty?! Now what I do? What I say? Just don't say anything stupid.

Dave: Thanks, you look... Cute in that style...

Jack: What did you say?

Oh No- What did you say Dave?!

Dave: I say emmm- If you like, every time that I use this wig I will tie it in a ponytail. In honor of my Sportsy.

Jack: Oh... Okay, Thanks Dave!

When he's smiling he's adorable and everything about him is beautiful, I hope we can stay in this moment forever. And nothing and nobody will separate me and my Sportsy. I promise.

~Present~

Dave was in the bathroom, seeing himself in the mirror, he opened one of the drawers and found his wig. The wig that they buy that day. He always questions if Jack conserved the wig or he throwed it in the trash. He decided to put the wig in his head, the wig was a mess.

He grabbed a comb tie and tied his hair.

Dave: Just how you like... Sportsy!

Almost he break in tears saying that name, that name was the only one who worried about him, well that was what he thinks. Dee hates him, Peter doesn't allow him to go near her, he never talks to Steven, and Blackjack just was with him because of obligation.

Don't make him talk about he, thanks to him, his orange baby couldn't go with them.

Dave: Sometimes I question, why I don't tell you what I feel for you in that moment? Ah... Right... I don't want that your last moment we do seeing you hate me... If I say you everything about how I feel about you. You will be hating me!
And I admit it, if I were you, I would hate me too.

Dave dried a little his tears, he seat in a corner of the bathroom, crying, nobody to calm him down.

If Jack were here, he would calm him down, or better, nothing of this would happen...

Dave: I'm so sorry for not keep my promise Sportsy. I let that they separate us... I'm sorry.... I'm so sorry...
This is my fault.

Dave always repeat those worlds in his head "This is my fault" It already became a routine that he will blame himself for everything, in the mornings and nights it will repeat the conversation in the bathroom of Dave apologizing like Jack was there... He just want him back...

Dave always was used to loneliness until he meet Old Sport, since that, he never feel that again... He feel loneliness again this 5 years because that was how he was...

Alone

In the bathroom of his house you would hear the sobs of a purple guy that was sad and alone, seat in a corner, grabbing his knees.

Until he heard a doorbell.

Dave dried his tears, he splashed water on his face, dried again his face and go under the stairs, he was thinking that it was Peter returning Blackjack to him...

He wasn't expecting what he would found in the door.

D/N:
Haha, again, me, giving a cliffhanger to you...
Fun Fact: Like you see Dave, Jack and Henry are bald, the only thing is that Dave and Jack use wigs (in the cover) and Henry use a hat.

I wanted to do something different, now, Who you think is in the door? And, I make you cry? I think I don't...
Well, Goodbye by
-Me lol
(992 words nothing bad)