The end of the way/ Chapter 11

~⚠️ Warnings ⚠️~
Swearing
Mention of drugs
Violence
Henry
Matt

Narrator's P.O.V

Dee: Now what we gonna do? Blackjack is in danger and we don't know what Henry is planning!

Dave: Don't worry for Blackjack he will be okay. He say with a grin in his face and without worried.

Dee: How you can be like this when you just give he the direction of where is?!

Dave: Well, that wasn't the direction where's Blackjack. If the direction to the kebab store that's more away. He will take his time to come back.

Dee: But he can teleport.

Dave: Then we only have minutes careful and not seconds.

Jake: Okay, okay Can someone can explain what's happening! First this ugly green rabbit smelling garbage comes here -

Davetrap: Hey! I'm just here.

Jake: and now Henry is alive.

Steven: I suppose we should give you an explanation. He say hugging Peter later of the incident.

Later of explain everything to the phones and health the wounds of Peter. They reaction were different, Jake was acting serious and without seemed surprised or nervous, Roger was hiding behind him, he was scared, Who knows what Henry will do? And Harry was shocked shaking, Rebecca was speechless but she take care of the situation.

Rebecca: And we have a plan?

Steven shaked his head of side to side.

Rebecca: Then we have to do one. But before someone needs to be here watching.

Roger: Emmm I- I could do it.

Jake: You're sure?

Roger: Yes- yes I'm sure Jake.

Jake: Okay Roger. How you say. I guess we have to go . Aren't we?

Dee: Okay, Everything okay but. What we do with Davetrap?

Davetrap: I... Go with you guys.

Harry: And how we can trust you?

Davetrap: I'm tired of everything that did Henry and Legacy. Always degrading and hurting. They don't deserve mercy, i though we were a team but now I know we aren't. So yes, I'm with you guys. Tell me what to do and I do it!

Harry: We seriously trust him?

Davetrap coughed attracting the attention of everyone in the room.

Davetrap: I believe I have something that you could be interested. I know Henry's plan, I go to his office and could see little. But I wouldn't tell you until you trust me. He say with a smile.

Jack: I believe we don't have option guys.

Jake sighed, Okay we trust you rabbit.

Davetrap smiled more.

Davetrap: Good! Now we have to get Blackjack, w need to get him before Legacy.

Dave: Well. What are we waiting for?

Dave, Dee and Steven go meanwhile the others take car of the pizzeria. It takes a while but they come with Blackjack, it seems that he was with The Real Fredbear who was preparing himself. With Blackjack the team was preparing.