Today is the day/ Chapter 10

~⚠️ Warnings ⚠️~
Swearing
Henry (mentioned)
Spoilers of DSaF 3

Dee's P.O.V

We are already tired of wait so we are the first to attack. We have everything planned. We would finally finish him.

It's simple: Peter and Steven would stay here watching, Blackjack would search for Fredbear and me, Dave and Jack would go to burn the place and tell them to go here to defeat Henry once and for all.

We even have these Wakie-Tokies that Steven give us (I don't know how or why he haves it but their useful)

We were going in the way to the ruins of Fredbear's, Jack and Dave steal Steven's car and we already have 3 crashes. This is normal.

When we suddenly heard a sound upside the car, Jack stop and go to inspect, later Jack just stood there me and Dave go to see what was happening, it was Legacy. He was a little... Changed... Now he has a  magenta spot in his face, his eyes were different color and i noticed some scars in a few parts. It seems that something or someone made this...

Legacy: It feels so good to see you again! Did you miss me? With that face it's seems a yes.

Dee: Get out Legacy! Why you're here anyway?

Legacy: Relax little sister. Don't stress yourself! I just came here to see you.

He popped up on my side with a malicious smile, he muttered some things but I cannot hear him. I simply tell him that I wasn't his sister, he doesn't have the right to call me that. I don't even his sister! When we heard a voice.

Davetrap: Awww Sportsy, you forget about me :( I wanted to be part of the fun.

Legacy: Oh yes Davetrap comes with... Me...

He says with disgust, it seems that their relationship is not the best...

Jack: Why you do this?

Legacy: You remplace me, ruin my life, steals my friends and family. And you're now even asking why I do this. It's obvious that you need someone to teach you a lesson and that someone... Will be me..

Davetrap: We, it will be we!

In that moment everyone knows that this was a fight, we put in position. Jack tried to hit him but Legacy elusive the hit and later he kicked Jack's stomach, he goes a little hurt but he stayed, Jack put outs a gun and shots Legacy with that. Legacy evasive some of the shots but not every shot. I kicked him in the balls an he goes to the ground, meanwhile that happened Davetrap and Dave were hurting each other, Dave puts out a taser and shots Davetrap with that, unfortunately he was still standing. Davetrap was still blocking Dave's attacks. Until Legacy says something.

Legacy: Davetrap, second face now.

They disappeared and we got confused until Jack spoke.

Jack: Oh no... I think they're going to the pizzeria. Dave, can you see through Davetrap? Try at least.

Dave close his eyes for a moment when he suddenly opened again. He seemed worried.

Dave: Everyone. Inside the car. Now!

Dave sit in the driver seat, Jack in the passenger seat and I in the back again, Dave dried like a crazy going to the place that was presumably the pizzeria, if I'm right. I hope Peter and the others are okay.

Narrator's P.O.V.

Peter and Steven were surprised and with fear at the same time, it was a wear feeling to describe. Everyone that was in the pizzeria go out when they seen these two figure. Legacy and Davetrap. They couldn't care less about who was outside. They come here for one thing: Blackjack.