Problems? / Chapter 5

~⚠️Warning⚠️~
Henry

Narrator's P.O.V.

Dave was walking to the Kennedy's house, but he's not going to enter for the front door, he's going to enter for the backyard, he was there he just need to climb, after go up, he tried to search in what room was Jack, he saw Peter sing "Disco Girl" meanwhile he was cooking, Dave can't avoid  chuckle but he cover his mouth before doing it too loud. In that he thinks (Dave thinking 🤯) "Hey, Old Sport didn't say he will be with Dee?. For sure he is in her room!!" And he directed his stare in there, then he saw it "The tangerine of his aubergine" "The clementine of his auber-gine" playing and laughing with Dee.

Dee's P.O.V

I was playing the heroic princess and the monster, Jack was the monster, with my habilites of art I made him a tail and ears, I was the princess, I have a tiara and a toy sword. I have to attack the monster to save the town.

Dee: You never will destroy this town!

Jack: Too late princess...

He shot one of the Lego towers

Jack: I already destroyed it.

Dee: Test the taste of my sword!

I tried to put (not really) the sword in his chest chest but he evasive it and say...

Jack: I still have one trick under the sleeve...

He go nearly, put his hand in position and make me tickles, I cannot stop laughing, I miss these moments!

Jack: You give up?

Dee: Hahahahaha no hahaha ya haha stop!

Peter: Hey, The food is ready!

Jack stop of making me tickles and take his costume off meanwhile he was telling Peter that we were coming, I don't take off my tiara but I left my swear toy in my room. We go to eat hamburgers but I cannot stop feeling that someone is observing us... I must be just a feeling (Yes of course 🤡👌) I later yawn, Peter noticed and tell me to go to sleep, I feel tired so I go. Today was a exhausted day.

Dave's P.O.V

I waited until everyone fall asleep for enter the house. First I installed the cameras, later I take a snack in the fridge, and later I go to the room of Sportsy for see him sleep. Nothing weird. When a though pass in my head . How we or I defeat Henry? I see him in the afternoon in the door and that's worrying me, Who wouldn't? I don't want to ruin the fun to Sportsy, he it's arriving... I have to tell someone, so be it to Blackjack... I know, I will tell Sportsy the day after tomorrow. What matters it's that tomorrow I will be with him! And this time I will fulfill my promise...

No one is gonna separate me and my orange baby.

Henry's P.O.V
(Evil Pink Strawberry 🍓😱)

I can't believe Dave declined my offer. I am his father! I rised him, well. Who needs him? He is a good for nothing like the others! The only thing I needed is that mutt opened the portal, They were thinking that they defeated me? They need more than that to stop Dr. Henry Miller ... Now, what I'm doing with the rest of Jack soul?...

I got it.

Now, my first experiment:

Legacy Jack.

I will need some materials but it will be worth it.

~The  next day~
In the Kennedy's house
~Jack's P.O.V~