Escape/ Chapter 8

~⚠️ Warnings ⚠️~
Swearing
Mention of wounds
Panic attacks
Henry

Jack's P.O.V.
~In the night~

I already packed my things I just needed to go out of here... I'm going to defeat Henry alone and it will be for the best... Now I will be searching where he is, I have food, water, Peter's money, I just need weapons that are in the basement... What? Dave isn't the only one who have weapons in his house.

I take my things and go silently downstairs, i left a note for they because I don't want they to worry or freak out, I lied a little but who cares. Until everything was black and I know what was... The Void...

Jack: No- this can't be, I'm here again... Nothing was real? But Blackjack and Dee take me out of here... This can't be happening, this can't be happening, this can't be happening, this can't be happening, this can't be happening, this can't be happening, this can't be happening, this can't be happening.

I hyperventilate, i don't know what to do, i was crying, i asked for help but nothing come out of my mouth. I see black, i don't feel anything or smell anything. This isn't happening, this isn't happening, this isn't happening, this isn't happening, this isn't happening, this isn't happening, this isn't happening, this isn't happening, this isn't ha-

Dee: Jack, Breath with me, I'm here, What happened? Why are you like this?

Dee's P.O.V.

Jack told me everything after he calmed down, I guess this is one of the side effects Blackjack told me about... Panic attacks? I think that's how it's called. I try something...

Dee: Hey Jack, You remember how I get this scarf?

Jack: No? How.

Dee: You and Peter get enough money in Christmas for buying me this beautiful scarf that was fashionable. I wanted it and you give it to me as a gift. Of course Santa give me other gifts but you give me this personally.

Jack: I don't remember... Sorry Dee...

Dee: Haha how funny Jack. (Notice the sarcasm)

Jack: No seriously... I don't remember.

Dee: Se- Seriously? You're joking?

He shake his head, it seemed serious, he forget about one of our important days...

Dee: You remember your birthday?

Jack: No...

Dee: My age when I died?

Jack: Yes 5 years...

Dee: The day in the carnival.

Jack: Yeah I remember that as well. Peter almost chokes with the cotton candy.

Dee: Haha yes... I guess you have mostly of your memories.

Jack: Yes.

Dee: Well, what are you doing here this late?

Jack: Drinking ✨WaTer✨.

Dee: And for drink water you need all your stuff packed? Besides the water is in the not going to the basement, and how you do for tell emojis?

Jack: Go to sleep Dee, you don't need-

Dee: You're escaping for defeat Henry?

Jack: How do-