Pizza and experiments/ Chapter 9

D/N
Okay, okay, don't kill me please I tried that first part were "wholesome" 😇 and the second tragedy 😈
Because two voted and we're different so I picked the chapter in two.
Now I left you read this 👍

Dee's P.O.V

Later of come to the house of Dave and treat my wounds, explained everything to Dave. Luckily I still have the black liquid and no drops were spilled or the jar broken. We believe that this how Henry is "reviving" or copying? I don't know how to tell you, the real question is What is this? And the answer is...
We have no clue.

Dee: Hey Dave... If Davetrap is now here, you can still see through him?

Dave: I have to try... I don't do this since 5 years ago. The important thing is bring you home and explain this to the others (Dave responsible ? 🤯)

Later of that we go to home, and buy some things in the way (salads, kebabs and a new toy 👍) obviously Peter scolded us but we tell him everything that we know.

Peter: You are telling me that you did everything of those things when I tell you specifically not TO?!

Jack: Relax Peter. We are okay and we contributed to the mission and no one went missing.

Peter: But DEE-

Dee: I'm fine Peter... See? We can take care of yourselves.

Peter: Okay, I guess I underestimate  you... You can help us with the mission.

I jump to Peter's arms, I hug him, he charge me and I give thank him. Finally he doesn't see me as a kid! :)

Peter: Well, Me and Steven constructed the pizzeria, we just have to remodel a little and salvage animatronics. And obviously we need employees.

Jack: Oh no, I don't like were this is going. We aren't going to work there again. Right Dave?

Dave: Never again.

Peter: C'mon guys, I don't like to be a boss and look at me! (Lie) We need employees. And if you don't do it for me, do it for defeat Henry.

Dave: No, working there was and will be the worst. Always screaming and sending me to do things that I don't like! Besides a n n o y i n g  k i d d e n s. The list goes on.

Jack: Dave have a point for first time in his life.

Dave: Thanks Sportsy! Wait. How that of first time in my life?

Peter: But, the mission.

Jack: No, it's enough with you being my brother.

Peter: Well good, you aren't worth it anyway.

Jack: Wait, Dave! Reunion now.

They moved away a little and whispered some things. Later they come back.

Jack: We work in there just if I'm one of the bosses-

Peter: What? No! You are going to burn or explote the pizzeria, literally.

Jack: I have to remember you that one day I managed a pizzeria and everything went well, lasted months no like yours.

Peter: You burn it in the finale. Besides the two of you also burn the location of Colorado.

Jack: That was for necessity! Right Dave?...

Dave: ...

Jack: ... Dave? You're here?. He say shaking his hand in front of the face of Dave.