New faces, new dangers/ Chapter 6

~Narrator's P.O.V~

Jack: Okay... Dave... I arrived her recently and... I haven't clear up my emotions...

Dave was disappointed, he knows that he shouldn't tell him now he will lost his unique friend... But Jack noticed his sad face ...

Jack: Dave... That not implies that I ain't correspond your feelings...big course I do it but I arrived recently and I need to get used to it... And now you suddenly also me this...

Dave: I understand Sportsy, you need space to clear up! But. You like me back?

Jack:  Dave... Of course I like you-

The only thing that make Dave was grab Sportsy and kiss him in the libs, the kiss last many minutes until they separate...

Dave: Hehe sorry Sportsy. It's the emotion! You don't know how long I waited to do it.

Jack: Okay Dave, See you tomorrow?

Dave: See ya tomorrow, Old Sport!

Jack exited Dave's house and go to his... Now he haves a boyfriend...and this was their first date (? Well...

Tomorrow is another day.

~Henry's P.O.V~

I

t's already finished, I have the materials, just leaves given him life... If my calculations are correct, and they always right, this experiment will work just when I insert the power supply... In 3...

2...

1....

Go....

I saw some flashes, that was normal, and it's ready... The subject wake up of his stretcher... It work like my other plans...

L. Jack: Where am I?

Henry: Relax, I'm Dr. Henry Miller...

L.Jack: What am I doing here?

Henry: You wake up of a large coma... Everyone was thinking you were dead and I save almost save you...

L. Jack: Look "doctor" How I end up here? Where are my brothers, Blackjack and Dave? How I know I can trust you?

Henry: Oh I bring you here, they were... Emm... The doctors were almost give up on you but I revived you, you can trust me if it weren't for me you already be dead... And with respect of your question of your friends...
They're betrayed you, your brothers and Blackjack were the cause of the coma.

L.Jack: I don't believe they never do that. Besides, Dave?

If I want this plan to work I need him to hate everyone....

Henry: Even if you don't believe me, they hate you, they wanted you dead Jack... Everyone of them, when the doctors give them the news they just relieved and leave you alone in that stretcher. They replaced you with another person like you.

At first he doesn't wanted to believed it, but later I earned his trust.

L. Jack: No ... It's not true, Right?,

Henry: Sadly yes

But I know exactly what you feel Jack, angry, you want revenge of them for leaving you. Right? Angry because of being abandoned With me you never be alone again Jack, you will get your revenge without any problem you just need to do somethings for me and believe me it will be the best...