˗ˏˋhe lived bitch'ˎ˗

This is really just a small, quick meme of modern AU Steddie ft. small Ronance and Dustin that I'd like to imagine would happen in season 5. To make up for all the crying the Duffer brothers caused us vol. 2, Eddie high on anesthesia is most definitely my drug and it has me in a chokehold. #makethiscanondufferbrothers.

Knock knock knock.

That's the sound of the Eddie's hospital room door. 

"Has the gods angels come to finally visit me?"

"No Eddie, it's just us."

"Just.. sus?"

Robin and Dustin laughed together behind the door that was separating them. Nancy hit them both on the head to tell them it really wasn't that funny but secretly she wanted to laugh too. Then Steve opened it and together they all saw Eddie. Half lidded eyes, medical cords all over his body. "Christ Eddie, are you okay?" Steve ran over to the hospital bed, sat on his knees, and rested his hand on Eddie's covered leg. "Are you real?" Eddie turned his head towards Steve and began poking and touching his hair and face. Steve just blinked blankly and glanced over just to see the other 2 wheezing in the corner and Nancy trying to get them to stop. "I- I'm real Eddie."

"Roooobinnnn, I don't think he's real." Eddie reached his hands out to Robin as a signal for her to come over. Steve looked very confused at this point. Robin walked over to the high Eddie and held his hands, she had controlled her laughter by now but she had a smile that suggested she was dying inside. "No, no Eddie he's real." Steve wondered how Eddie knew Robin was real but he wasn't. I mean, the hair says it all. "Jesus how much medicine did they give him..?"  Steve rolled his eyes and got off the floor.

"Not enough." Robin joked, which earned her discipline from Nancy. "You know I'm gonna be laughing once he's back into reality and finds out what's happening then plots his murder for you two." Nancy crossed her arms and gave Robin and Dustin her death stare, which quickly shut them up. "Jeez, someone woke up on the wrong side of the bed.." Robin mumbled, then took her phone out her back pocket. "What're you doing?" Steve furrowed his eyebrows, watching as Robin angled her phone towards Eddie.

"I'm making memories, duh. Pose for the camera Eddie!" Eddie, who was going in and out of consciousness, was puzzled but posed anyways. The camera flashed and in the blink of the eye Eddie was slipped back unconscious. Meanwhile Robin captioned the photo 'i lived bitch' and sent it to Eddie and everyone he knew. Little did she know her and Eddie would be arguing the next day about the picture.