Chapter 18

ZANNA POV

I've never been the hands on type nor the violent one. But I have always known how to kick ass. These niggas thought they were bout to get in here. We all hurried towards to front door which was unlocked. I noticed Zane with his fine ass sculpted muscles grab a machine door.

I opened the door and he sent fast ass bullets flying everywhere. I shielded my face as the blood splatter across our porch and inside of our threshold. I ran to the back entrance and more were still coming. What the fuck was this the army? I pushed that absurd thought from my head and kept a lookout. Locking the back door though I could hear slight breathing coming from inside the pantry.

Then I realized that we've never used the back  door just the front. As I slid open the kitchen drawer I picked up a Smith and Wesson handgun. I cocked it back since it was already loaded and pointed it towards the pantry. "ZANE DAMMIT" He couldn't hear me over the loud ass machine gun. I didn't panic though.

"POPS MOMMA LANNA" I started to scream all their names never taking my eyes off the pantry. Something moved. A rattle it sounded like, followed by hissing noises. From the sound of it I'd bet my ass of there was a fucking a snake in the pantry.

My nerves settled down just slightly. I pointed the gun to the grown looking for somewhere to shoot the venomous bastard. I slowly slid the pantry door back and pulled the trigger. It was a fucking man that had two fucking Indian pythons wrapped around his body. He hadn't even noticed me since he was relieving himself in the mop bucket. I furrowed my eyebrows and turned my nose up in disgust.

"I guess you-" Was all he got to say before I shot him in the back. He fell to the floor and his snakes started to surround my feet I jumped on the counter and started shooting at them. They were to fast. In the corner of my eye I seen the man move and groan out. After that he chuckled. "Bitch I'm fucking immortal have you not learned...Renée?" I looked to floor. He had now rolled over on his back and I could see his face clearly.

My heart started to pump quickly and I couldn't do anything but scream. I felt a sharp pain in my heart which I already knew was hatred for this man. "Serpent?" he smirked  up at me and dusted himself off.

"In the motherfucking flesh" He spoke with so much confidence. I couldn't control my emotions; I was fucking terrified. He started approaching me and my clutch on the gun tightened so tight my knuckles started to turn white.

This motherfucker was supposed to be dead. How the fuck did this bitch ass nigga survive. My mind was doing fucking flips and I ended up starting to hyperventilate and going into convulsions.

"Zanna get over here now!" Zanna's track coach yelled as he called her off the track just after running a 450 hundred, one time and a half  around the track. She staggered towards her coach feeling out of breath and tired as she pulled her asthma pump out of her  jogging pants pocket and pumped twice.

"Yeah Coach?" Zanna was bending over with her hands on her knees trying to breathe, her coach helped her stand straight and put her hands on the top of her head.