Chapter 12

Jacoby POV

Zane punk ass was supposed to ask Zanna to marry him at dinner, not damn invite us all to the Bahamas.

Now we all going to the damn Bahamas. That was the reason I drug Alanna to her mama house. I know she ain't been wanting to go but I did it for his ass. Plus, I've really been wanting to meet her mama. I know Alanna the one for me.

"Baby can you ask her for a glass of wine?" Alanna asked while she tried to stop Janae from being fussy. Janae was only a year and a half. But she acted like a grown woman.

"Daaaaaadaaaa" Janae was screaming for me. I asked a nice lady on the plane to bring a glass of red wine, then I took Janae Alanna.

It was useless because as soon as I did she was right back screaming reaching for Alanna.

"Mamaaaaaaa" Janae cried reaching for Alanna. Alanna sighed and massaged her temple.

"Janae stop baby your giving mama a headache" I said rubbing Nae back. She stopped being fussy long enough to look at Alanna. Janae has been calling Alanna mama since the second week she met Alanna. We tried to get her to stop doing that, but it wouldn't make a difference. As far as I'm concerned Alanna is her mother. Every since the night Kia left me with our child the night she found me and Alanna in my house she hasn't been around not even to see her own child. She sickens me.

Alanna laid her head on my shoulder. "Thank you Jacoby" then she pecked my lips and I took advantage and held her face kissing and biting her bottom lip.

Janae started giggling and clapping. I looked down at my baby girl and she was just smiling.

"I guess she likes that" Alanna said smiling too. I lived for moments like these when we feel just like a family. These two are my life. Even though its been a little less than three months I just know Alanna is mine. I'm going to marry her one day.

"Y'all so cute perfect little family" Zanna said leaning up from her seat to be a creep. We were sitting in first class of course. Nothing less than the best for my babies.

"Far from perfect but this is a start." Alanna said rocking Janae as she played with her fingers.

I zoned out while Zanna and Alanna talked. I was thinking about this drop in the Bahamas. I have to keep my family far away from these sick bastards here.

Yeah Zane proposing to Zanna in the same place we supposed to be handling business. I swear I just want to kill his ass every time I look at him. Then to make it even worse my parents are coming and so is Alanna's mother and her mother's boyfriend. I hope it ends well.

I tried to convince Alanna she didn't need to bring Janae on this trip but she insisted. I didn't have any comebacks on why she couldn't come without telling Alanna we were handling business here. Zanna doesn't even know and she always knows. I literally mean always knows.

I started slowly falling asleep and didn't even realize it.

Alanna's POV

I didn't realize Jacoby had fallen asleep until my mother had came back from the bathroom and almost fell on him. I reached for her to steady her but Lamont was quicker. I swear by the looks of that man my mother is a cougar. But he claims to be a few years older than her.

"Thanks Lamont, that boy sleeps through anything doesn't he?" my mother asked me pointing to Jacoby who was snoring lightly.

"Yeah he does" I shrugged and looked down at sleeping Janae. I laid her head on my chest and laid my head on Jacoby and went to sleep right along with them.

I was sleeping so peaceful and serene when I felt myself being lightly shaken awake. I looked around and people were unboarding the plane and Janae wasn't in my arms anymore. Jacoby was grabbing my bags down from the top storage holders.

His mother was waking me up slowly. I smiled and she was holding Janae close to her chest and helped me up. We all got off the plane and headed to a car rental. We got four different cars. I wondered why we needed so many but I didn't even argue with the situation. Each man had made their minds up.

Lamont, Jacoby, Zane and Pops all tried to out do one another with getting the more expensive cars. I just laughed along with the rest of the girls. My mother and Jacoby's mother were getting along fairly well. The first for my firecracker of a mother.

We all went to a reserved beach house. It was huge from the outside. I couldn't believe it was so big. I couldn't wait to get out of the car. I reached down to grab my purse the same time I heard gunshots ripple through our car. Jacoby made sure my head was held down and he started firing back.

Janae was crying and I couldn't do anything about it. I was so in shock. I knocked Jacoby hands off of me pulled my Desert Eagle out my bag and started firing back. I've always held my own.

Always will.