Chapter 5

Alanna Pov

We drove home in silence. Tension was thick though. His hand was on my thigh rubbing and caressing it. I didn't know what to do. It felt so good.

I was wet the whole time. He pulled up to the house and basically jumped out the car. He ran around to my side and picked me up out my seat. I laughed.

He ran through the door and laid me on the couch. I sat up and laughed.

"Jacoby stop rushing I'm not going anywhere" I got up and pushed him on the couch. He slowly started to lick his lips staring at me.

I slid my dress off one shoulder very slowly. I smiled and slipped out of my heels. I sat in his lap and grinded against his manhood which was already alive.

I kissed his neck licking, sucking and biting. I made sure to leave hickies every where I touched.

"Your teasing me" he groaned in my ear.

"You've been teasing me all night..that smile, that aggression, your looks and your eyes" I whispered in his ear.

I'm guessing that made him crazy cause he flipped me over on the couch and was on top of me.

"That little ass dress you had on I just wanted to" He ripped my dress straight off my body. I was in shock and turned on even more. "Well that" he said rubbing his fingers on my core.

I moaned and he inserted his fingers. I don't know what kind of fingers he had but I swear they were like fucking magic.

I felt myself about to cum when he removed his fingers and kissed his way down. I guess he knew me before hand because he had his hands firmly on my waist and began to feast.

I yelled, screamed, moaned and squirmed. It felt so good I didn't know what to do with myself.

"Say my name" he said and went back to feasting.

"Uhh I ahh" he was working it so good I couldn't get it out.

"Say my fucking name" he smirked adding a finger and repeatedly flicking his tongue over my clitoris applying slight pressure. 

"I ahhh shiiid" I could barely fucking breathe even though I wanted like hell to say his name. I grabbed his head and tried to push it upwards away from me.  That didn't matter though his eyes stared straight into mines with the 'move your ducking hand's look.  It scared the shit out of me so I moved it.

"Alanna you better say my fucking name" He started teasing and sliding his thick wet tongue all in between my womanhood. He started to take suck my lips in with his juicy, big mouth until my legs were shaking.  He then started biting my thighs and slid his tongue right back to my core I swear my eyes rolled to the back of my head and I was looking at my brain.

"JACOBY WHAT THE FUCK" That wasn't my voice. Though I felt my legs shake as I came.

Jacoby jumped up though and looked behind him to find a female with a crying baby in her hands.

I looked at Jacoby and felt disgusted.

Im sorry for the long wait. I promise to update more often please vote and comment

Love my fans