Chapter 10

"Mama I'm gonna come see you...yes I know it's been 3 months..alright bye mommy I love you" I said hanging up laying on Jacoby chest.

Jania was laying on his chest too and he was holding us. "When are you gonna go see her? " he asked making me shrug.

"Soon I just have to schedule her in." I started going back to college plus I'm working half time at my favorite clothing store and taking care of Jania.

"Alright baby you want us to come? " I thought about it for a minute.

"Yes y'all can actually Zanna bringing Zane anyways. " I said thinking about it.

My mom knew who I was dating. I mean who doesn't know I'm dating the biggest drug cartel boss nigga in Detroit there ever was. He flaunts me everywhere. I go to games with him, take Jania to the park with him and have a ton of public outings.

I'm just not ready for this lecture. My mom has been overprotective since day one. I think its because she lost her first child.

Mom always let Zanna do things I couldn't. I barely understood it. Zanna was the wild and free one, I was quiet.

She always said the ones who are silent you have to watch. She was right because although I was quiet and nerdy I definitely had a past.

Me and Jania fell asleep on Jacoby chest.

"Baby get up put on clothes it's three o'clock " I heard Jacoby say waking me out of my sleep. I jumped as fast as I could.

"Oh shit! I'm late to work why didn't you wake me up?" I started trying my very hardest to pull my Khakis over my thick thighs and fat ass.

I turned around to see Jania missing and Jacoby smirking while watching my struggle. I rolled my eyes and continued my struggle.

"Baby come here" he told me and I shook my head because I just knew I was going to get popped for rolling my eyes.

He raised his eyebrow and i slowly walked to him finally fastening my pants. He started to bite and suck on my neck.

"J-jacoby.. I don't have timeee" I stumbled and moaned out my words. He started rubbing my ass and he cupped my pussy.

I tried to pull away but it didn't work because he threw me against a wall and devoured my lips rubbing his fingers through my pants.

"Wooorkkkk baby" I wanted him to move so bad but I wanted him in more worse. He lowered my body and I was lowkey mad.

"Your not going to work I called them and had your shift taken over go get dressed in something pretty" I don't know why he hates that I work. Yes he makes alot of money.

But I always remember I'm his girlfriend not the wife. Plus I like being independent.

"If I wasn't going to work why would you stop? " I asked with a little more attitude then intended. He just chuckled and left the room.

He had already fixed breakfast so we ate, grabbed everything Jania needed and he drove.

Had no clue where we were going but he hadn't spoken a word to me since we left the house. I've asked four times.

He finally pulled up to my mom's house. "I didn't want you limping when I first met your mother.. or I would have fucked your walls apart."