Chapter 9

Jacoby POV

Man I swear I'm just so happy I made her my girl. Its been two weeks and she's cleaned, cooked and is taking care of Jania. She really holding me down. Only thing we haven't had yet is sex.

I think she scared but I know she not ready so I give her head almost every other night. She taste so sweet. I would actually try to sleep with my tongue in it. I wonder-

"Coby man did you listen to anything I just said?" Zane said smirking.

"Yeah man I heard yo sappy ass" I said lying through my teeth. I ain't heard shit this nigga said.

"Lying motherfucker cause I said are you gone be my best man when i purpose to Zanna?" He asked again. My mouth dropped.

"You gone purpose my nigga?" I asked and he just smiled. I dapped him up. "Nigga you settling down, you know I'm the best man?" I never thought we would be the ones to ever settle down.

I looked at my nigga. He was so proud.

"But I need your help" He said. I looked at him.

"Anything my nigga" I said. And he started to tell me the plan on how he was going to purpose.

Alanna POV

"Hey sissy pooh wassup" I said opening the front door to let Zanna in.

She followed me into the living room and I picked up Jania. She was almost one. She was such a chubby baby.

"Sis since when you have a kid" Zanna started laughing.

"We keeping her. After that crazy night Kia , her mom, skipped town. I heard she on drugs" I said explaining the situation.

I've treated Jania like she was my own and I'm not going to let anyone take her from me. I don't care if Kia does come back.

"Your taking on alot of responsibility Alanna, you must really love him" She said making me roll my eyes.

Here she go again with this shit. Me and Jacoby have known each other for a month and have dated for two weeks.

How can that possibly be love?

"Alanna I'm not saying your in love but you have love for him no one girl isn't going through all this and receiving Nothing since that little bet is off right?" She asked as I nodded.

"Yeah it is but it's still a little confusing I'm living with him but I don't have anywhere to go" I expressed.

"You always have somewhere sis I got you...one more thing we gotta go see mama " dammit

I wasn't prepared for what my mother was going to say but I'd just have to face the music.

@Media its Alanna