Chapter 2

Jacoby POV

It's been a whole fucking week and I can't stop thinking about Alanna those curves, that smile and her attitude. When I told my bro Zane he told me to get with her and that if she anything like her twin Zanna then she a ride or die.

I wanted to take his word for it but I don't know if she feeling me. I mean I know I got it going on but she acted like she won't interested. Hell she ain't even want my phone number. Today I stopped being a pussy ass nigga and ima just go to her apartment. I know where she live it shouldn't be that hard.

Alanna Pov

"ZaZa youu look cute girl how long you and Zane been dating again" I said looking at her in her blue fitted Versace dress and her Black Red Bottom Heels. All acquired with Zane's money. 

My twin is skinnier than me. I got curves, she likes to keep all the weight off. Im not fat but I'm not as skinny as her. We look almost exactly alike though.

"7 months I'm just so shocked that you met Jacoby last week. I should have been hooked y'all up but you always talking bout you don't want a man" she said glaring at me.

"I don't and Jacoby ain't my man I ain't seen him since last week soo um shutup" I said with an attitude.

"Well you know Zane told me that Jacoby been thinking bout you a lot" I shrugged putting on a front.

"Alanna who you think I am? I know when you putting on a front I'm yo fucking twin and I know you got some feelings you just mad that he just now realizing who you are when you have had that crush on him since middle school" I rolled my eyes.

"Well I'm not in middle school and I don't have that dumb ass crush no more, fuck him I'm doing me" She rolled her eyes and the doorbell rang.

"Well I gotta go" She opened the door and Zane came in.

"Hey baby, hey Alanna" He gave me a piece of paper. "Bye Alanna" He sang going out the door with Zanna on his arm.

I unfolded the paper and it was someone's number and it said call him. I threw the paper on my bookshelf. The doorbell rang.

"Zanna did you leave your keys a-" I was cut off when I opened the door to find Jacoby standing there looking.. well scared.

"Hey" He croaked out.

"What you want I asked?" He shrugged.

"Can I come in?" He asked. I moved to the side and let him in.

"Well I got a proposition for you" He said.

"Money involved?" I asked. He nodded "Den wassup?" I asked.

"Look my pops been on me bout getting a girl a ride or die so what I'm asking you is you be my ride or die for a little while we be in love for about two months and then we break up over a huge ass fight I'll pay you 500,000 dollars" My mouth dropped. My mama got bills I got bills this could help with my back rent shit I could buy a yacht!

I don't know why he asked me of all people, shit he don't even know me but I don't care that's alot of money!

"Um, um okay just tell me what to do" He smile and nodded.

"Wait I don't have to have sex with you right?" I asked. I was not down to be having sex with nobody over any kind of money we don't even know each other at all.  He shook his head

"Not if you dont want to" I nodded.

"Okay deal" We shook on it.