Chapter 6

Alanna Pov

I ran past the girl fixing the piece of clothing I had on and trying to keep my pride. I heard Jacoby call my name and her yell something about me being a trick.

I didn't care though. I had to get out this house. I couldn't believe I was actually starting to like him. I completely have lost my mind. That dinner kind of made me feel like we could have been something more. Obviously that wasn't the case. I lost sight of the real job and that was to put on a show. Plus he got a whole family so what the fuck am I really doing?

I grabbed the little bag I had packed and grabbed out a T-Shirt and some shorts. I heard footsteps coming up the stairs but I didn't want to face him so I climbed out the window quickly but carefully.

I ran to my car. The girl was on the front porch with the baby and she didn't notice me because Jacoby had just come out and his eyes were roaming for me but she started to snap off at the mouth. He didn't even turn around again to notice me, not that he would because it was so dark. I suppose his car door slam gave me away though.

I forgot I had drove with him here but he had a push to start car and we were in such a rush to get in the house he hadn't taken out the key. I didn't want to steal his car I just had to get the fuck away.

"Alanna wait come back where are you going" he raced down the porch stairs attempting to get my attention.

My car was already started I felt tears blur my vision. I had to get the fuck out of his presence. I bagged out and sped off. I didn't know what I was doing or what I had gotten myself into.

He chased my car for a little while but he couldn't keep up on feet. I don't even know where the fuck I'm going.

Jacoby Pov

Dammit.

She got away. I followed my first instinct and jumped in one of my other many cars. Then I heard Kia yelling.

"So you going to follow that hoe and not get this child we made nigga you lost your damn mind" Lord knows I won't put my hands on a woman but I was tempted.

Kia liked testing you. She ran her mouth just to upset you. I got out the car and took my baby girl Jania. "Get the fuck off my property and I'm changing the locks" I grimmed her and left putting my baby in the back seat.

I sped down the street in the same direction she went. I just hope she went to Zanna house. I can't even call I left my damn phone in the house.

"I got to get to Alanna" I was thinking out loud. I hadn't even cared she had one of my cars that'll make it a little easier to find her anyways since she's in a GPS traceable car.

I looked in the backseat and seen my peaceful baby girl sleeping where I had strapped her in. I couldn't help my smile. She is literally my everything.

I don't know if I was seeing things but I could have sworn Jania smiled it made me smile even more and speed down the street.