Chapter 15

"Alanna it really wouldn't be a good idea if you left for the simple fact everyone knows you as Jacoby woman they'll try to hurt you seriously" Zane said coming out to the balcony I was standing on.

I sighed and thought about what he was saying. He was right I was putting myself in to much danger trying to leave. Even if I could handle myself.

"It hurts he doesn't trust me enough to tell me things like this. I feel like I'm just his nanny or something" I said as the tears rolled down my face.

I felt arms wrap around my shoulders and leaned into the chest. I just assumed it was Zane until I inhaled its scent.

It was Jacoby. "Why would you think that? Alanna I try to give you everything girl. All my love and time I have available and I try to show you so much love. You are not my nanny I'm sorry that you feel that way I will do better. And I'm so sorry for not telling you Alanna I am" I didnt do anything but listen to everything he said.

I felt him kiss the top of my forehead.

I closed my eyes and soon felt his big strong arms lift me off the ground bridal style carrying me.

I soon felt a bed underneath me.

He started to kiss my lips and I kissed back. He trailed kisses down my neck and chest and around my waist then parted my thighs.

He flicked his tongue on my clit and bit down on my lip. He stabbed my slit with his tongue and then started devouring it.

He had me throwing my head back and a perfect arch in my back. I cried out so loud I'm sure everyone in the house heard me.

I came twice and he still wouldn't stop his assult on me. I had to pry his head from between my thighs.

"I'm ready" I managed to stutter out looking at the strong lust in his eyes. "I'm ready to have" he didn't let me finish before he crashed his lips to mine.

I didn't hesitate before putting my all in it. He parted my thighs slow and carefully.

He placed his manhood at my entrance and started to enter me. It hurted.

I am not a virgin. But his dick felt so big. Plus I hadn't had sex in 3 years.

I grabbed his shoulders not realizing I was digging my nails in until he hissed. I still didn't ease up. He started to fill me going in as slowly as possible. I felt my eyes start to water. He stopped and brushed my hair back.

"Am I hurting you Alanna? I can stop." He asked genuinely. I shook my head no and told him to push the rest in. He wasted very little time in doing so. He shoved the whole thing inside me and I felt my body ache in wonderful pleasure and pain.

He started off stroking slow and I had a hard time containing my moans. He started speeding up and soon lifted one of my legs up and pounded into me. I couldn't do anything but arch my back and scream out his name. He was moving so fast I thought my head was spinning.

I came so hard my body felt like it was convulsing. I felt hot tears stream down my face. Jacoby wouldn't have noticed though because he was still fucking the shit out of me.

I gripped the headboard and he yanked my hands down and groaned a no out. He held them as he flipped me over doggy style and continued to fuck my legs into acoma.

I threw it back on him hard which suprised the hell out of him and then he started smacking my ass. I thought I was about to start crying again. He had me shaking and when I came he had cum inside of me and we collapsed on the bed.

He pulled me on top of him.

"Alanna I'm not done with you yet" I looked at him wide eyed but couldn't find the right words to form. He laughed and kissed my forehead. "Not yet though get some rest." With that I closed my eyes and laid on his chest falling fast asleep.