Epilogue

Two years later:

I picked up a piece of grass in my hand before letting it fly away in the breeze. It had been two years since S.H.I.E.L.D had given me and Peter our own safe house, it was away from the city, somewhere we will never be found. There were no houses or buildings around us, it was just us surrounded by lots and lots of grass.

Peter had given up being Spider-man after he realized that S.H.I.E.L.D would take it from there. Speaking of them, I hadn't heard from Taylor or Nick or anyone, in fact. But, maybe they're just busy with business.

"You've been out here forever." I turned around to see Peter walking towards me with a grin and a little baby at his hip. "He's getting upset."

I smiled at my two-year-old son and held out my arms. "Aw, he misses mommy, that's all."

Peter playfully glared at Harry, "Traitor." Finally, he took out a box from behind his back.

"What's that?" I asked curiously, staring at the somewhat familiar cardboard box. My heart ached longingly and I raised my free hand to my mouth as Peter pulled out a skateboard.

"For old times' sake?" He asked with a cheeky grin.

"I'd say yes but in the state I'm in?" I referred to my big belly; I was 7 months pregnant with a baby girl which would no doubt, like Harry, have Peter's strange spider powers. Every time Harry got excited or upset, a web would suddenly shoot out of his wrist and sometimes land on either me or Peter. It was something that we slowly got used to, and we often nicknamed him 'Spider-baby'.

"Ah, little Isobel won't mind." Peter had his mind set on calling the girl Isobel, and I agreed with him. "Isobel Alison Parker and Harry Ben Parker." Peter repeated.

My eyes looked into his. No matter how much time went on Peter continued to remember the past. And it made me smile sometimes. Other times not so much, he would wake up in the middle of the night sometimes and scream for 'Harry' or 'Isobel' or 'Uncle Ben'. It was hard for him to move on, but lately it became better, especially since Aunt May would visit sometimes now to see us and Harry.

I grinned at him and he handed me the skateboard whilst taking Harry from me. "I'm better now, trust me."

"Okay, just watch out for any walls nearby."

"Shut it, Parker." I laughed.

"Can you do a flip though?" He teased me and it went back and forth like that for ages.

And for the first time in my whole entire life, I finally felt at home.