𝐂𝐍𝐂

||Non-binary sub×ftm Dom

S/n had been bragging to theirs by now friends on VC, saying that d/n was such a bottom. But little did the poor little sub know was d/n had been home the whole time, listening to the whole Convo through the door. The sub finally said goodbye to their friends, thinking they were going to get away with their behavior. But as soon as they ended, the call d/n name walked into the bedroom. "Oh , and when did you get home?" The sub said. "Oh honey, I've been here the whole time" d/n says and smirks. "Now, what were you saying about me being bottom?". "I- um- I don't know what you're talking about..." S/n says both scared that they got caught and excited for what their Dom is gonna do about it. "Oh baby, you're gonna regret that sentence," the Dom says, walking over to the bed. "Strip." D/n says impatiently. S/n scrambled to get their clothes off, not wanting to make their Dom wait any longer. D/n walked over to their dresser, opening the top drawer and s/n panicked; they knew what was in there. The Dom walked back, holding a vibrator, blindfold, and rope. D/n tied the pathetic little sub to the bed and put the blindfold on. "S-sir, please, I'm sorry." The sub barely managed to stutter out. "Too late for that puppy," the Dom said, Turing the vibrator to the highest setting and pressing it against the subs clit. "WAIT- UGAH-" s/n moaned loudly. "SIR PLEASE-".
"Please, what mutt?" D/n said, raising an eyebrow. "PLEASE LET ME CUM" s/n moaned loudly. "No mutt. Only good sluts deserve to cum. " It had been 10 minutes with no release; by now, the subs getting restless. By now, the Dom had been both torturing the sub with a vibrator and fingering them at the same time. S/n can't hold it anymore. " UGH SIR-" s/n moans as they cum. "Did you just fucking Cum mutt?"
S/n whimpers, " answer me when I fucking talk to you slut."Yes, sir.." s/n mutters
"Oh, you're in deep shit puppy. Why don't you call up your friends so they can see who the real bottom is, hm darling?"

TW:CNC

"Why don't we call your friends so they can see who the real bottom is, hm darling?" D/n said smiling. "But-" s/n said hesitantly. "No buts puppy, you decided to be a slut and cum without permission." D/n reached over the bed and grabbed the subs phone off the bed stand and started calling a/ no friendship. " As soon no as they answered s/n starting brating not wanting their friends to know they sub for d/n. "You can't do shit to me; you're just a pathetic little bottom," s/n said confidently. "Well, puppy, since you wanted to cum so bad, you're gonna cum. Your gonna cum over and over till you're begging me to stop. How does that sound, hm?" S/n stays silent. "That's what I thought" d/n says as he picks the vibrator back up, turning it all the way up. "WAIT NO PLEASE -" s/n beggs. "Too late slut," he says, pressing it against his pathetic subs clit. UHG" s/n moans out. "Cum." The poor sub tried to resist it, but they couldn't."NO SIR I- AHG, " the sub s voice was caught off by their own moans as they came. You could hear their friends snickering in the background. But it wasn't over for the poor sub; they moaned as they felt another release building up"PLEASE SIR-" they begged. "cum slut." The sub had yet another hard release. It had been half an hour, and the sub lost count of how many times they came that night. Tears stained their face as they felt another intense orgasm building "NONONONOSIR PLEASE-."CUM." The intense pleasure and pain ripped through the subs body as they came. By now, the sub had cum 20 times back to back while their friends listened to them moan like the pathetic little cumslut they were. "Ok, baby, that's enough," d/n said as he untied the ropes and turned off the vibrator. "Thank you, sir." s/n muttered weakly. "Your welcome, darling, now let's get you cleaned up. How does that sound?"