' 𝐖𝐇𝐄𝐍 𝐓𝐇𝐄 ʻ𝑩𝑰𝑻𝑬ʼ 𝐓𝐔𝐑𝐍𝐒 𝐈𝐍𝐓𝐎 ʻ𝑬𝑨𝑻𝑰𝑵𝑮 𝑶𝑼𝑻ʼ '𝟏𝟖+

Warning(s): Biting, mention of blood, Rough, Eating out, Nipple play, Begging

                            ılı.lıllılı.ıllı.

      ᴺᵒʷ ᵖˡᵃʸᶦⁿᵍ; [ 𝑻𝒆𝒍𝒆𝒑𝒂𝒕𝒊á - 𝑲𝒂𝒍𝒊 𝑼𝒄𝒉𝒊𝒔 ]

               0:35 ——◦———— -2:41

          ↠ⁿᵉˣᵗ ˢᵒⁿᵍ ↺ ʳᵉᵖᵉᵃᵗ ⊜ ᵖᵃᵘˢᵉ

           ᴠᴏʟᴜᴍᴇ : ▮▮▮▮▮▮▯▯▯

𝖨𝗇 𝖲𝖯𝖠𝖭𝖨𝖲𝖧 :

〚 Quién lo diría
Que se podría hacer el amor por telepatía
La luna está llena, mi cama vacía
Lo que yo te haría
Si te tuviera de frente, la mente te la volaría
De noche y de día, de noche y de día. 〛

𝖨𝗇 𝖤𝖭𝖦𝖫𝖨𝖲𝖧 :

〚 Who would say it, that you could
make love through telepathy?
It's a full moon, my bed empty.
What I would do to you
If I had you in front [of me], I would blow your mind,
From night and day, from night and day 〛

                                        ﹁
    ⱽᵃᵐᵖⁱʳᵉ ˢᵘᵇ ᴹᵃˡᵉ ᴿᵉᵃᵈᵉʳ 
﹂                 

It was nightfall and a human/sorcerer, H/N, was calmly reading a book on his couch before feeling a head lean against his shoulder.

Not looking away from the book, H/N turned the page after finishing the last sentence.

"I wasn't expecting you today, Y/N." H/N says as he was reading the first line of the next page.

"Mm, I'm hungry, H/N.."

"Haven't you already ate?"

Y/N moved his head away from H/N's shoulder before removing the book from H/N hand and shifting his body to straddle his lover's lap.

Grabbing the bookmark, putting it in the page that H/N was reading, he sets the book down then he directs his attention towards H/N who looked at Y/N with slight confusion.

"Can I, please?" Y/N asked as he gently pulled on H/N's shirt down, revealing more of his neck as his hunger gotten stronger.

H/N nodded in approval, tilting his head to the side a bit to have more space for Y/N.

Doing that, Y/N leaned over to H/N's neck and opens his mouth, his fangs showing before he bites down on H/N's neck, causing H/N to groan out as he feels the sharp pain.

H/N's hands found themselves on Y/N's waist as Y/N was still feeding.

Y/N soon moved away from H/N's neck, the two of them making eye contact while Y/N had some blood dripping down his chin.

H/N took one of his hands off of Y/N's waist and wiped the blood from his chin.

As his hand move away from Y/N's face, Y/N grabbed H/N's wrist, preventing it to move any further, he then moved it closer to his lips and licks the blood off of H/N's thumb.

Both of the males felt the tension between them, making them both move towards each other, capturing each other lips.

The kiss was slow and sensual before their tongues entwined with each other, having the same mutual tasting of metallicness of the blood being shared in their mouths.

H/N held Y/N's waist, pulling his hips closer to him as H/N's long hair was entangled with Y/N's hands, being slightly pulled every now and then during their makeout as the two started to feel very hot.

H/N's hands went under Y/N's shirt, dragging his warm hands against Y/N's cold torso, reaching his nipples which H/N fondled with that made Y/N moan softly into H/N's mouth.

Their lungs started to run out of air so they move away from the makeout, a string of saliva between them, Y/N's heavily breathing and soft gasps becoming more audible.

Y/N started to feel his pants becoming tight as the teasing of his nipples continued and H/N's lips kissing his neck.

Y/N yelp as he was unexpectedly pushed not roughly into the couch on his back, H/N in between his legs.

H/N looked down on Y/N as he sees Y/N's red face and his eyes showed a glint of lust.

Y/N was always surprised that a human/sorcerer can make him submissive. Something about H/N just make him submit to him.

...

"H-haah~! M/N.. Ah!"

H/N had Y/N bent over on the couch as he was eating Y/N out. He liked how much Y/N's legs was trembling, struggling to hold himself as H/N's tongue kept reaching deeper in Y/N.

Y/N continues his loud moans shamelessly as he felt himself getting closer to cumming before whining when Geto stopped and moved away from him.

Y/N felt himself getting turned to his back once again, making eye contact with his lover's black eyes.

"I love your lewd sound, N/N~" H/N teasingly said as he rubs Y/N's waist while Y/N was looking at him with teary eyes due to the pleasure and a flushed face.

"You ready?" H/N asked Y/N as he lather his cock with lube. Y/N nodded, wrapping his legs around H/N's waist.

"Fuck me~" Y/N whimpered.

H/N aligned his cock to Y/N's hole, H/N held Y/N's waist as he pushed his cock into Y/N's warm, tight insides.

Y/N and H/N moaned as H/N fully inserted himself into him.

"God~ I can never get use to your c-cock.." Y/N whispers then softly chuckling, H/N also laughs and smiles as he went down to Y/N's face which Y/N and H/N shared eye contact once more before sharing a kiss.

Removing his hands from Y/N's waist, H/N held both of Y/N's hands in one of his hands, placing them on top of head.

H/N started to thrust into Y/N, making Y/N moan muffled against the kiss as H/N thrusted into him more.

Skin slapping against the other as the two parted from the kiss and let their moans and groans out freely.

"H-harder~! P-please.. Ngh~!" Y/N threw his head back as his human/sorcerer lover continued to destroy his insides. H/N felt Y/N's inside tightening around him as Y/N let out a louder moan.

"There~! R-right there,again~ please.." Y/N moaned, feeling H/N's cock hit his prostate.

"Right here?" H/N thrusted into a spot, making Y/N yelp and nod. H/N continued his rough thrusting into Y/N as Y/N's lips had drool descending down his chin.

"Look at my little vampire, cock hungry~ Ha~" H/N took his unoccupied hand and started to give Y/N a handjob, making Y/N arch his back as more of his desperate moans came out of his pink lips.

"Ah~! Cum-cumming~!" Y/N moans as cum came out of his cock, closing his eyes tightly as his face held a lewd look.

Soon after a couple of thrusts, H/N came inside of Y/N, making them both sighed out of satisfaction.

"I love you, N/N." H/N said after he kissed Y/N's sweaty forehead.

"Mm, I love you too~."