𝐓𝐎 𝐆𝐄𝐓 𝐑𝐈𝐃 𝐎𝐅 𝐇𝐈𝐒 𝐉𝐄𝐀𝐋𝐎𝐔𝐒𝐘, 𝐋𝐄𝐓 𝐇𝐈𝐌 𝐑𝐈𝐃𝐄 𝐘𝐎𝐔

𝖶𝖺𝗋𝗇𝗂𝗇𝗀(𝗌): 𝖲𝖾𝗆𝗂-𝗉𝗎𝖻𝗅𝗂𝖼?, 𝖢𝗋𝗒𝗂𝗇𝗀 (𝖽𝗎𝖾 𝗍𝗈 𝗉𝗅𝖾𝖺𝗌𝗎𝗋𝖾), 𝖮𝗏𝖾𝗋𝗌𝗂𝗆𝗎𝗅𝖺𝗍𝗂𝗈𝗇, 𝖯𝗋𝖺𝗂𝗌𝗂𝗇𝗀, 𝖦𝗋𝗂𝗇𝖽𝗂𝗇𝗀, 𝖥𝗂𝗇𝗀𝖾𝗋𝗂𝗇𝗀, 𝖡𝖾𝗀𝗀𝗂𝗇𝗀, 𝖱𝗂𝖽𝗂𝗇𝗀, 𝖧𝖺𝗇𝖽𝗃𝗈𝖻

    ﹝𝑴𝒊𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒆𝒍 𝑩𝒖𝒃𝒍é - 𝑺𝒘𝒂𝒚﹞

01:23 ━━━━●───── 03:08
⇆ㅤ ㅤ◁ㅤ ❚❚ ㅤ▷ ㅤㅤ↻
              ılıılıılıılıılıılı
ᴠᴏʟᴜᴍᴇ : ▮▮▮▮▮▮

                       ﹁
     ᴹᵃˡᵉ ʳᵉᵃᵈᵉʳ
﹂                 

✎ 𝗖𝗢𝗟𝗟𝗘𝗚𝗘 𝗔𝗨

BF: Best Friend
Bf: Boyfriend

At a college party, ʸ/ⁿ huffed and glared at his best friend and his boyfriend who were talking to each other but their conversation was inaudible due to the loud music that was playing.

He didn't like at the fact that Bf/N and BF/N were that close.

"ʸ/ⁿ!" Eli's voice made ʸ/ⁿ look away from the two.

"Yes, Eli?" ʸ/ⁿ looked at Eli who was beside him.

"Uhm- Are you okay? You're kinda.. glaring at Bf/N and BF/N." Eli says, holding some kind of nervousness in his voice.

"I'm not." ʸ/ⁿ looked over at the two again to now see them laughing. ʸ/ⁿ felt a pit of jealousy in his stomach, he quickly said goodbye to Eli and walked up to Bf/N and BF/N.

"Bf/N, I want to dance with you." ʸ/ⁿ practically demanded as he grabbed the black hair male's hand and dragged him away from BF/N.

"Woah- ʸ/ⁿ?!" Bf/N exclaimed as he was being dragged away by the (h/c) hair male to an area where other people were dancing to the music.

Bf/N was confused at the moment, seeing ʸ/ⁿ started to dance to the music that was loudy playing throughout the party.

ʸ/ⁿ turned backwards to Bf/N, his back touching Bf/N's chest. ʸ/ⁿ continued to vibe to the music, slowly grinding himself on Bf/N's crotch as he danced.

As he was doing this- Bf/N now knowing what's happening, he scoffed and smirked. He decides to dance with ʸ/ⁿ, he slowly puts his hands on ʸ/ⁿ's waist, his hands going along with ʸ/ⁿ's hip movements to the song that was playing.

They danced, their hips coordinated against each other to the song. ʸ/ⁿ was slightly looking for BF/N to see if he was looking at them.

"You didn't think I would notice? You being jealous about BF/N, hmm?" Bf/N whispered against ʸ/ⁿ's ear, catching the (h/c) hair man off guard. ʸ/ⁿ opened his mouth to say something but was cut off by sudden kisses on his neck.

Bf/N backs away from ʸ/ⁿ's neck. "Don't worry, I'm yours. Only yours." Bf/N whispered again to ʸ/ⁿ's ear. ʸ/ⁿ's cheeks turned pink as the jealousy slowly but not fully went away.

While they danced- at a slow pace, Bf/N's hand went up ʸ/ⁿ's hip and inside ʸ/ⁿ's loose fitted shirt, feeling his fit abdomen. ʸ/ⁿ let out soft sighs here and there as Bf/N started to kiss and softly sucked on his pale skin.

The grinding between the two also gotten rougher, mostly from ʸ/ⁿ's side. The tension seems to get hotter between them too. Bf/N detached from ʸ/ⁿ's now marked neck, getting his unoccupied hand and gently grabs ʸ/ⁿ's chin, making him look back at Bf/N a bit.

Seeing ʸ/ⁿ's flushed face, he placed a tender kiss on to his lips. ʸ/ⁿ melts into the kiss, potentially kissing back before licking the bottom lip of Bf/N which in response, Bf/N opened his mouth.