' ¹ 𝐎𝐋𝐅𝐀𝐂𝐓𝐎𝐏𝐈𝐀 & ² 𝐓𝐑𝐀𝐍𝐒𝐕𝐄𝐒𝐓𝐈𝐒𝐌' 𝟏𝟖+

¹ -「 𝗂𝗌 𝖺 𝗉𝖺𝗋𝖺𝗉𝗁𝗂𝗅𝗂𝖺 𝖿𝗈𝗋, 𝗈𝗋 𝗌𝖾𝗑𝗎𝖺𝗅 𝖺𝗋𝗈𝗎𝗌𝖺𝗅 𝖻𝗒, 𝗌𝗆𝖾𝗅𝗅𝗌 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝗈𝖽𝗈𝗋𝗌 𝖾𝗆𝖺𝗇𝖺𝗍𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝖿𝗋𝗈𝗆 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝖻𝗈𝖽𝗒, 𝖾𝗌𝗉𝖾𝖼𝗂𝖺𝗅𝗅𝗒 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗌𝖾𝗑𝗎𝖺𝗅 𝖺𝗋𝖾𝖺𝗌. 𝖲𝗂𝗀𝗆𝗎𝗇𝖽 𝖥𝗋𝖾𝗎𝖽 𝗎𝗌𝖾𝖽 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗍𝖾𝗋𝗆 𝗈𝗌𝗉𝗁𝗋𝖾𝗌𝗂𝗈𝗅𝖺𝗀𝗇𝗂𝖺 𝗂𝗇 𝗋𝖾𝖿𝖾𝗋𝖾𝗇𝖼𝖾 𝗍𝗈 𝗉𝗅𝖾𝖺𝗌𝗎𝗋𝖾 𝖼𝖺𝗎𝗌𝖾𝖽 𝖻𝗒 𝗈𝖽𝗈𝗋𝗌. 」

² -「 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗉𝗋𝖺𝖼𝗍𝗂𝖼𝖾 𝗈𝖿 𝗐𝖾𝖺𝗋𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝖼𝗅𝗈𝗍𝗁𝖾𝗌 𝗎𝗌𝗎𝖺𝗅𝗅𝗒 𝖺𝗌𝗌𝗈𝖼𝗂𝖺𝗍𝖾𝖽 𝗐𝗂𝗍𝗁 𝖺 𝖽𝗂𝖿𝖿𝖾𝗋𝖾𝗇𝗍 𝗀𝖾𝗇𝖽𝖾𝗋, 𝖾𝗌𝗉𝖾𝖼𝗂𝖺𝗅𝗅𝗒 𝖻𝗒 𝖺 𝗆𝖺𝗇 𝗐𝗁𝗈 𝗌𝗈𝗆𝖾𝗍𝗂𝗆𝖾𝗌 𝗐𝖾𝖺𝗋𝗌 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝖼𝗅𝗈𝗍𝗁𝖾𝗌, 𝗆𝖺𝗄𝖾-𝗎𝗉, 𝗃𝖾𝗐𝖾𝗅𝗅𝖾𝗋𝗒, 𝖾𝗍𝖼. 𝗎𝗌𝗎𝖺𝗅𝗅𝗒 𝗐𝗈𝗋𝗇 𝖻𝗒 𝗐𝗈𝗆𝖾𝗇. 」

⌜                                                                      ⌝

                         ılı.lıllılı.ıllı.

                ᴺᵒʷ ᵖˡᵃʸᶦⁿᵍ; [ 𝑭𝒆𝒆𝒍 𝒊𝒕 ]

               〖 𝑴𝒊𝒄𝒉𝒆𝒍𝒆 𝒎𝒐𝒓𝒓𝒐𝒏𝒆 〗

             1:07 ——◦———— -2:33

          ↠ⁿᵉˣᵗ ˢᵒⁿᵍ ↺ ʳᵉᵖᵉᵃᵗ ⊜ ᵖᵃᵘˢᵉ

           ᴠᴏʟᴜᴍᴇ : ▮▮▮▮▮▮▯▯▯

⌞                                                                      ⌟

                      ﹁
     ᴹᵃˡᵉ ʳᵉᵃᵈᵉʳ
﹂                 

"Where is it?" I said to myself

I was on my knees looking through H/N's clothing basket. My eyes widened when I saw a pair of gray fabric. I pulled it out, rolling the fabric on my fingers, feeling the fabric before me and brought it to my face. Taking in a lung full, my eyes rolled back. Doing such a filthy thing made me feel ashamed, but that feeling of shame is nowhere near my amount of arousal.

I smiled before running back off to my room. I closed the door, walking over to my closet. Digging in the back, through the curtain of hanging clothes, I pulled out a costume. It was sealed in plastic. I unzipped the plastic wrap, pulling the costume out. No wrinkles or lint. I left the closet laying the outfit out onto my bed, placing H/N's boxers right next to it. I pulled out a tube of lube, and a condom, placing it on the bedside dresser. I pulled open the last drawer of my bedside dresser. I pulled out two white vibrators, black tether bondage tape, and a soft-pink dildo.

I pulled off my shirt, tossing it to the floor doing the same with my pants. I wore nothing but a pair of black panties. I opened up the condom, putting it on my lips before picking up the dildo. I put the condom on the dildo using my mouth, a proud smile on my face when I saw that the condom went on. I placed the dildo on the wooden floor, after lubing it up I hovered over the toy, I moved my panties out of the way, before bending down, the toy sliding into my hole. I groaned, stopping when I met halfway of the toy. Throwing my head back with a sigh. Taking a breath he slid further down onto the toy, squeezing my eyes shut when I slid down the rest of the way, my fingers trailing along my hole to feel how much is in me. I moaned as I pushed myself up, sliding back down. As I loosened I got faster. I moaned out geto's name, riding the dildo with ease. Every time I would lower myself onto the toy it would make a loud slick sound. Sounding the room with how wet my hole was.

"Y-yes." I moaned out, my eyes swarmed in pleasure, my orbs filling with hearts.

My face was a bright red. My slightly swollen dick became colored with a pretty pink, my dick aching for a release. My fingers wrapped around my dick, my hips shook, my eyes rolled back, spit drooling out of the side of my mouth. My fingers tightened around my dick. I denied myself to cum. I collapsed onto the wooden floor, my ass faced up, the side of my face resting on the plank flooring. The palms of my hands rested on the floor, my chest rising up and down, trying to catch my breath.

I picked myself up, crawling over to my bed. On shaky legs, I got dressed in the schoolgirl outfit that I pulled out. Crawling onto my bed I taped the back of my calves to the back of my thighs, inserting the two "egg-balls" of the vibrator into my stretched hole. I turned on the vibrator. I moaned as they moved inside of me. Resting back, I closed my eyes letting the toys do all of the work. I moaned at the vibrations of the toys, my fingers reaching down to push them in further. My eyes shot open when they vibrated against my prostate. My mouth opened wide, letting out high and loud moans. I pushed myself up, one of my hands keeping me up as I pushed the balls of the vibrators against my prostate.
My back arched, my vision going white as I came, my body shook, my tongue rolling out of my mouth, my spit from earlier shining due to the room's light. I collapsed onto the bed, my hips shaking from the vibrators still vibrating in my sensitive hole.

"So this is what you've been doing while I was gone?"
....

A/N:Cliffhanger
Tell me should I continue this book👀👀👀👀
Love L.~

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ    ㅤㅤㅤㅤ