'𝐅𝐄𝐋𝐋𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐎' 𝟏𝟖+

I slide down the length of the bed, to nestle myself between his knees. I draw his boxers down slowly, and when he flings up in an erotic greeting, my mouth goes dry. How am I supposed to blow his mind with a dry mouth? I slip his boxers over his ankles, and toss them away. I run my fingers along his thighs, down his calves, and back up to his groin. I tease his ball sac with my fingertip, drawing a grunt. I lean down, blowing air against his tip. Tristen's body tenses, and he sighs, calloused fingers finding my hair and twisting. I don't vocalise the pain that fissures through me, instead licking him timidly. Tristen's thighs tremble, and he winds his fingers through my locks, nails scrapping my scalp. But, if he didn't tell me to stop, I wouldn't tell him.

I lower my mouth and press my tongue to his heat. I draw several groans from his mouth, and his body quivers beneath my touch. It's nice, I will admit. Having such control over someone. Normally I am the one being controlled, but I like this. I like how flicking my tongue to one side and sucking will draw a deep, hearty growl, while scraping my teeth along his sensitive skin draws a harsh grunt and the tightening of fingers. Every move I make sees him shivering. Sees him thrusting his hips upward, choking me. Every time he does, it seems to send him into a frenzy. Perhaps because I choke and gag around his length, using my forefinger and thumb to stroke the base of him.

"Ahh, Fuck... Fuck... Hng." He sighs, fingers squeezing as time moves on. I never relent my torturous licking and sucking. I can tell it's driving him insane, slowly. His hips roll, circle up and down. His cock twitches, hot and heavy on my tongue. My mouth waters at the taste, and saliva pools and begins dribbling down the sides of my chin. I slide to the tip of him, and suck heartily on his tip. Tristen catches a whimper in his throat, and then his fingers tighten and twist and I yelp against him as he shoots down my throat.

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ    ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ