'𝐇𝐔𝐍𝐆𝐑𝐘 𝐃𝐎𝐆𝐒 𝐀𝐑𝐄 𝐍𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐑 𝐋𝐎𝐘𝐀𝐋'

𝖶𝖺𝗋𝗇𝗂𝗇𝗀(𝗌): Overstimulation, Dumbification, Degradation, Spit, Handcuffed, Cheating.

                        .ılılılllıılılıllllıılılllıllı.

                            ᴺᵒʷ ᵖˡᵃʸᶦⁿᵍ;
              [ 𝑻𝒘𝒐 𝑭𝒆𝒆𝒕 - 𝑳𝒐𝒗𝒆 𝒊𝒔 𝒂 𝒃𝒊𝒕𝒄𝒉 ]

               1:35- ——◦———— -4:26

             ↠ⁿᵉˣᵗ ˢᵒⁿᵍ ↺ ʳᵉᵖᵉᵃᵗ ⊜ ᵖᵃᵘˢᵉ

           ᴠᴏʟᴜᴍᴇ : ▮▮▮▮▮▮▯▯▯

                            ﹁
   ᴰᵒᵐ ᴹᵃˡᵉ ᴿᵉᵃᵈᵉʳ
﹂                

✞ ✞ ✞

The perfect opportunity had splayed itself out in front of you.

Yuuki's wrists and shoulders ached. He so desperately wanted to rip his wrists free from the handcuffs that made his mind even hazier and throw you off before he could accidentally admit just how much he was enjoying it. Before he could whine out that its too much. It wasn't fair.

"Fuuuck..." Drool dripped down his cheek. His flushed skin glistened with sweat, black curls sticking to it.

He had cheated on your sister- getting fucked by other men behind her back. She didn't know, not yet. But you did. So you decided to fuck him stupid.

Continuous breathy moans fell from his lips. Yuuki's jaw fell slack with a louder moan and you leaned over, spitting onto his tongue.

The pit in his stomach grew when he found himself swallowing subconsciously- enjoying it. Enjoying the way you treated him like he was worth less than the shit on the bottom of your shoe. It was the polar opposite of how he was normally treated. He was so used to having men and women praise and swoon over him, having people fear him. But with you, he was laughed at and manhandled. You acted like it was easy to fuck him- to reduce him to nothing but a braindead mess.

You knew he was coming undone beneath you. You grinned down at him as though he was some perverted masterpiece, covered in bruises and his own cum.

"What a fuckin' slut."

He wanted to tell you off, tell you that if anyone was the slut, it'd be you. But he nodded in agreement before a single word could form on his tongue. His voice nearly broke into a cry when the head of your cock hit his prostate over and over with enough force to bruise, pushing your cum deeper into him.

"You know how upset (sɪsᴛᴇʀ's ɴᴀᴍᴇ) would be if she found out you've been fucked by countless men behind her back? If she found out you spread your legs like a filthy whore for me?"

He couldn't respond- he didn't have to. His thighs shook the same way the rest of him did and he let out a scratchy moan. Nothing else. He couldn't cum anymore.

Mindless slurred insults mixed with praise and whispered curses left his lips when you didn't slow down-instead speeding up to chase your own high. You slammed your hips against his, as if trying to imprint yourself inside of him, and let your cum fill him up all over again.

It spilled, making a squelching sound with every shift of your hips. Yuuki was sent over the edge, nearly convulsing with how hot he felt-from how much it hurt to not be able to cum.

His eyes rolled back in their sockets and a high-pitched whine was pulled from his lips. He went limp. You pulled out of him, cum oozing out of his used hole in your wake.

Yuuki could barely register the laugh you let out in response to your sister's broken voice.