'𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐃𝐄𝐒𝐈𝐑𝐄 𝐓𝐎 𝐇𝐎𝐋𝐃 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐀𝐓 𝐍𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓' 𝟏𝟖+

Darling, You knew when our night started that this wasn't going to be an ordinary evening. As his hands wrapped around my curvy waist, my eyes leveled a fiercely passionate gaze that attempted to disarm him. Hip to hip, He knew that I could sense the primal desire pouring from
his stare.

His lips found mine in a lustful kiss, the kind that one loses themselves in with sheer delight. Slow, wet and deep, even he found his breath nearly taken aback as our frenzied lip lock escalated rapidly. His hands explored my supple curves as he tasted my surrender on his tongue.

"Mine", He whispered quietly, piercing the solitude of night air and interrupting your chorus of choppy breaths succinctly. Feeling every inch of my clothes, He recognized the immediate need to rid ourselves of those accoutrements.

In a singularly quick motion, he tore away my top, drawing his gaze to my heaving chest.
His fingers quickly discovered and pulled on my hardened nipples, eliciting a sharp moan from my ruby red lips. Looking up as he deftly twisted and flicked, he fixated on my face as he enjoyed the extreme displays of pleasure.

He kissed my open mouth with deliberate prejudice, moments before his hand slipped to my neck.. and squeezed. My eyes popped open as his grip tightened, and my mouth curled into a devilish smile to match his own very apparent grin.

"Are you wet, my dear?" He licked his lips as he ran his hand casually down my quivering skin. My eyes widened as his fingers quickly pulled my soaked underwear to the side and plunged inside of me. He reveled in the guttural moan that escaped my parted mouth.. watching me carefully as he explored me with carnal lust. Without warning or provocation, He ran my other hand through my hair and pulled.

With my neck exposed,his lips and teeth carefully marked a trail down my delicious skin. Planting a voracious kiss squarely on my lips, He couldn't help but smile in the glee of the moment. As his fingers probed in and out of my overflowing wetness and his other hand manipulated my chest with forceful movements, a low growl emanated from my darkest place.

His eyes never leaving my wanton stare, He tasted me slowly on his soaked finger.. plunging it deeply into his sinful mouth. His warm breath on my skin caused visible chills across my flesh, much to his delight.
"Delicious", He remarked. "Almost as delicious as the next flavor. The sinful taste of me.. inside you."

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ