'𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓 2 of 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐒𝐈𝐍𝐅𝐔𝐋 𝐏𝐑𝐈𝐄𝐒𝐓' 𝟏𝟖+

Crown Prince (Maximillian) x Priest (Theodore)

𝟏𝟖+: BDSM; Edging, Slight Exhibition play, Urethra Insertion, Fingering, Squirting, Slight Degradation kink, dry humping, slight voyeurism, Dacryphilia. + Stomach bulge.

                            𝖳𝗁𝗂𝗋𝖽 𝖯𝖮𝖵

"Ah Ah! nnh please..." Theodore cried when the Crown Prince stopped his hand again from jerking him off the moment he's about to climax. Only able to hug the Prince's neck tightly to control his spasms.

He's now sitting on the Crown Prince's lap, huddled against the slope of the man's shoulder that is now soaked with both of his tears and drool. He's already a mess but the Prince remained expressionless, except for his lust-filled eyes, still watching the exorcism in front of them as though he's not edging someone to insanity right now.

"I-I wanna cum..."Theodore tried to ask for climax again but the Prince just kissed his teary eyes. "You've been a bad boy though. Masturbating inside a Chapel. Not only that, even wearing something indecent under your priest clothes. Have you no shame?"

'Bitch I've done worse. 'Theodore thought but he can't say that to the man in front of him right now, or else he'll get punished harder. 'Or should I say it to rile him up more?' He hesitated for a bit, but in the end he just decided burrow his head to the Prince's neck like a spoiled brat, licking it while mewling for the man to give in to his pleas.

His adorable antics made the Prince smile a bit so he thought he's gonna be rewarded now, but who knows what's going on in this sadist Prince's mind, for as soon as he smiled he suddenly let go of Theodore's cock. Leaving it in its full erected glory, red and desperate for climax.

"No no why did- why did you stop?" Theo cried, desperately bringing his trembling hands to jerk himself off only for both of his hands to be seized by the Prince. "No touching." The man said.

The Prince's play of dominance immediately made Theodore orgasm hands-free. He'd never met a man who could resist him like this, who could fully dominate him without giving into his acts immediately.

'Fuck fuck fuck he's so fucking hot.'He thought, wearing a dazed intoxicated expression, like he had just found his golden ticket.

"You just got punished but why do you look like you're loving it so much. Are you a pervert?" The Prince teased, expecting Theodore to blush and hide like how most of his past subs used to react. So he was surprised to see Theodore smirk, showing a playful expression. Especially when the smaller man seductively wrapped his hand around his neck, leaning in as he whispers,

"Un, I'm a pervert."While riding his thighs, purposely grinding his little erection against the Prince's massive one.

Upon saying that, as if a switch just turned, the Prince immediately carried him up. "I'll be retreating to the guest room with my guest first. Make sure that no one were to bother us." He told the knights standing behind them, who are all wearing a flustered expression, stiffly standing to hide their own erections that they got from seeing Theodore's sex-stained expression when his head was hanging on the Prince's shoulder earlier, eyes glistening with tears, lolled up, with his mouth slightly apart, drool leaving its sides.

And although the Prince had the urge to gouge their eyes out and tear their private parts off for actually getting turned on by his new toy. He decided to just let it go for it would be very out of character of him since he'd never really felt this possessive to any of his subs before. And he's afraid it would make the priest expect for more.

He doesn't really like it when his sub becomes clingy so he makes it sure to never show them overly sweet expressions, which he had already done unconsciously earlier so he felt the need to control his expression more from now on. He also doesn't play with the same person twice, although he wouldn't mind doing so with this priest. Theodore really caught his attention.