Friends of a Friend

Papyrus had given you his address before you left, telling you that you could come over at any time between 5 am to 6 pm. You had no idea why anyone would wake up that early unless they had work, but you had nodded anyway and bid him goodbye before you left for your little place. It was quite literally a small house for a suburban home, but when you got it, it was all you could afford at the time and had grown to like it since. It had a small kitchen with just enough counter space for any small meal you made, a bathroom, a bedroom, and a living room with the TV set up to where you could simply watch from the kitchen or bedroom, depending on which direction the screen was facing. You liked your little set up a lot. You made some pizza rolls for yourself while the tv droned on in the background. You switched to your bedroom once they were ready, turning the screen on your way through as you looked at the address again. The street name was stupid familiar, mostly because it was your own. Oh how wonderful.

🪶🪶🪶

You crossed the street as you looked for the number on the slip of paper. Turned out that he lived about two blocks down from you, on the same street. Much like your house was stupidly small for the suburbs, his was stupidly big. It was easily two stories tall with a balcony that you knew was for taking flight. From what you could guess it was a four bedroom home with a kitchen much larger than your own, a equally larger living room, more than one bathroom, and possibly even a dinning area. It was kinda intimidating and made your feathers fluff up a bit. Before you could change your mind, Papyrus was outside greeting you, must've noticed you from one of the windows. "GREETINGS [Y/N]! ARE YOU READY FOR A MOST MAGNIFICENT FLIGHT CLASS?!" You shrunk away. "N-no.." Papyrus patted your head, startling you. "NYEH, THAT'S OK. IF YOU'RE NOT READY WE CAN HOLD OFF, MY FRIENDS SHALL BE HERE SOON ANYHOW." It was strangely relaxing as you found yourself calming down just a tad. "SANS IS AT THAT HORRIBLE GREASE TRAP RIGHT NOW, SO IT IS JUST US UNTIL-"
"HEY NERD! GET YOUR BUTT UP HERE!"

🪶🪶🪶

The one who said that was a strong looking, redheaded, blue scaled fish lady with rather powerful and beautiful wings. With her was a squat dino/lizard with small yellow wings. Papyrus smiled immediately and shot into the air, caught up in the moment. You watched the three having fun for a minute before you sighed and started walking. Let him have his fun. You sure weren't going to ruin it. "Hey, Pap, where ya going?" You were hardly paying attention to what they were saying. "[Y/N], WOULD YOU LIKE TO COME INSIDE AND WATCH ANIME WITH US?" You paused upon hearing Papyrus booming voice behind you and turned around. "Aren't you gonna fly or something?" He shook his head. "I WOULD RATHER DO SOMETHING ALL MY FRIENDS CAN ENJOY." You hesitated and sighed. "Sure, I like anime." You followed a very happy Papyrus to the others, who had landed at this point. "[Y/N], THIS IS UNDYNE AND ALPHYS. UNDYNE AND ALPHYS, THIS IS [Y/N]. WE WOULD LIKE TO WATCH ANIME." Alphys eyes lit up while Undyne rolled her eyes. "Yeah, sure punks! Whatcha up for, punk?" You pondered some anime you hadn't seen yet. "I heard Erased was good."