A Start

After a good five or so episodes in, Papyrus and Undyne wanted to make lunch, which left you with Alphys. It was a bit awkward, but you managed when she asked any anime you could recommend. "Hm... well, my first anime was Naruto. Bleach is pretty good too and I am still working on One Piece and probably will be forever. My Hero Academia is pretty popular along with Jojo's Bizarre Adventure and Cowboy Bebop. Sword Art Online, Seven Deadly Sins, Death Note, Inuyasha- those are all on Netflix too. Devil May Cry was a video game turned anime, it's pretty cool. Black Butler is good, Wolf's Rain was hard to find, but good, Ouran Highschool Host Club was the only romance anime that didn't have action in it that I got into, Fruits Basket-"
"Wow, and I thought Alphys was a weeb." Undyne was grinning from the doorway while Alphys eyes sparkled. "Foods done, Al, we gotta go after, I was called in for a last second interview." Alphys nodded her head. "O-oh, ok!" The three of you went in to piping hot plates of spaghetti. "Ooh, looks good guys." You praised as you all took a seat.

🪶🪶🪶

Alphys handed you a slip of paper after lunch. "M-my number. W-we can s-set up a hang o-out sometime." You were legitimately surprised by this. "Th-thank you Alphys, I'll be sure to give a call sometime." Undyne slapped you on the back. "Alphy really enjoyed her time with you, so you're cool in my book! See you later, nerd!" Well, Undyne was certainly a character. "Bye, it was nice meeting you both!" With more goodbyes them and Papyrus, they finally took their leave. "They were pretty fun." You decided, looking up to Pap. "INDEED THEY ARE!" He agreed. "WOULD YOU LIKE TO TRY FLYING AGAIN?" You immediately drooped. "NYEH HEH, THAT'S FINE, WE COULD DO SOMETHING ELSE." With a sigh, you shook your head. "No, no... we should try again.. I'm just not looking forward to it." Papyrus nodded. "I UNDERSTAND. HOW ABOUT YOU MEET ME OUTSIDE WHEN YOU ARE MORE PREPARED." Papyrus decided, which did help some. "Yeah, alright... thanks Pap.." He patted your head and flashed a smile before heading out to give you some space. You took more than a few deep breaths before going to join him.

🪶🪶🪶

"Ok... what do I do?" You asked Papyrus as he prepared for take off, adjusting his goggles over his sockets and taking off his cape? "Wha-" and putting it on you. "I THINK YOU WILL BE NEEDING THIS MORE THAN I." He pulled the hood over your head. "NOW CLOSE YOUR EYES!"
"You better not be kidnapping me.." You grumbled as you did as he directed. Instead of instructing you though, he picked you right up, bridal style. "P-Papyrus!"
"REMEMBER WHAT I SAID YESTERDAY ABOUT EASING YOU INTO FLIGHT? WE WILL START BY GETTING YOU USED TO THE FEEL. THEN WE WILL WORK ON THE HEIGHT FACTOR, THEN YOU FLY! MAKE SENSE?" You clutched a bit closer for comfort. "I-I guess.." You stuttered. "A-are we... up there already?" There was a pause and you assumed that Papyrus had forgotten he told you to close your eyes. "YES, BUT WE ARE NOT VERY HIGH YET." You didn't dare ask how high he considered high up and just held on for dear life. You could say, it wasn't as bad not knowing how high you were and Papyrus had a firm grip on you. It made you feel safe.