~Little Pumpkin - 🟠⚪~

This story contains age regression, which is a coping mechanism in which a person mentally and behaviorally regresses to a younger age. It is completely SFW.

Idea/Prompt: Sleepy Jef regresses, and his caregiver Good helps him fall asleep.

Tw: none

Type: very fluffy and wholesome

A/N: This is a bit short, but I hope you still enjoy ^^ I'm working on some big projects right now, which you might see in the future.

"Mm... Baba," Jef mumbled, nuzzling into Good's shoulder. They were cuddling on the couch watching TV.

"Yes, darling?" Good answered, hitting the mute button on the remote. He could tell his roommate had regressed from the nickname Jef had used.

"'M sleepy." The words came out slightly slurred, whether it was from his regression or his sleepiness, Good didn't know.

"I know, bud. Do you wanna go to bed?" Good asked.

"Nu-uh... 'Wan Baba." Jef said as his eyelids grew heavy and slowly drooped closed. "Love you, Baba..."

Good smiled and rubbed Jef's back. "I love you too, sweetie. I think it's time for you to get some sleep now."

"Mmh," Jef pressed his face into Good's shoulder, whining softly. "Noo... Don' wanna..."

Good couldn't help but chuckle at the precious boy in his arms. "Aw, little one, you need to sleep. Here, why don't we get you a pack and one of your blankies? Would that make you feel better?" Good said. He knew the items brought Jef comfort and reassurance, and maybe the boy would be willing to get some rest with them.

"Mm... M'kay..."

Next thing Jef knew, a pacifier was being slipped between his lips, and Good was laying him down in bed with his blankies and favorite stuffy. He looked up at Good with sleepy eyes, letting out a small whine. He weakly lifted his arms, making grabby hands to his caregiver.

"Shh, little one. I'm right here." Good brushed some hair out of Jef's eyes, brushing his thumb across the Little's sleepy face.

Jef babbled softly, nuzzling against Good's hand.

"Goodnight, little pumpkin. Get some rest," Good said with a smile.