~On the Run pt. 5 & 6 - 🔵🔴~

A/N - Totally forgot I left this on a big cliffhanger. Here's a continuation for you guys ^^ (This story is really old but I have some more parts of it finished, lemme know if you want me to post them too!)

-

"Woah, what the muffin?!" Bad dodged to the side, but the vase still him in the shoulder, shattering upon impact.

"You can't take me!" Skeppy shouted, holding the broken top of the vase in his shaking hands.

"Oh my goodness, calm down, no one's going to take you anywhere!" Bad said. He stepped away from the boy.

"You told them!" Skeppy cried. "You told them I was here, didn't you?! Now they know, and they're going to take me away, aren't they?!"

"No! They're gone! Please just calm down, I didn't tell them anything!"

It took a moment for the words to process. "They're gone?" Skeppy asked quietly, relaxing ever so slightly.

"Yes, I told them I didn't know anything, and they left!"

"You promise?" Skeppy sniffed, still crying.

"Yes, I promise. Now will you please put the vase down?" Bad asked.

Skeppy looked down at the shattered vase, a piece of which he still held in his hands.

"I'm sorry..." He put it aside, and sank down against the wall of the room, sitting on the floor with his knees up to his chest. "Oh, gosh, Bad, I hit you... I'm so so sorry- I was just scared and- and I didn't know what to do-"

"It's okay, you felt threatened. I understand." Bad knealt down next to Skeppy, being careful not to step on any broken shards of clay.

"Are you okay?!" Skeppy asked, nervous for his friend. "Did I hurt you?!"

"I'm alright, it didn't hit me too hard," Bad chuckled a bit. "You need to work on your swing."

Skeppy threw his arms around the taller boy, hugging him tightly. "I'm sorry, I'm so sorry," he whispered over and over, hiccuping.

"Shh, it's okay, really," Bad said, rubbing circles on Skeppy's back. "I'm glad you were trying to protect yourself."

"I'll make it up to you, I promise," Skeppy said, burying his face in Bad's shoulder. "I'll be extra helpful, and I'll- I'll work really really hard and..."

"Aw, it's okay, little muffin..." Bad hated seeing Skeppy so upset. "Here, what do you say we go get something to eat? We still haven't even had lunch yet."

"Okay..." Skeppy pulled away from the hug, wiping his face with his sleeve.

They stood up, and Bad sighed. "I guess you're not gonna stay in bed for the rest of the day, huh?"

"I really don't want to," Skeppy admitted.

"Alright, but if your ankle starts to hurt again, I want you to sit down," Bad said.

"Okay..."

Bad led him back to the kitchen, warning him to watch out for shards of the broken vase as they walked out of the room.

Skeppy sat down at the kitchen table as Bad prepared some food. After a few minutes, Bad sat a plate in front of Skeppy.

"I thought we'd have something special, to cheer you up." Bad smiled.

Skeppy looked down at the plate. A slice of pie sat next to some apple slices drizzled with honey and sprinkled with cinnamon.

"Is this even healthy," Skeppy giggled, "having pie for lunch?"