Talking To Myself.

-Authors Note-

We did it, guys. We got views :0

Anyway, this chapter is going to be CRAZYYYYYYYY! (Hint: Cellphone)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"H...hello?" St. Vincent said.

"Oh thank goodness, I thought you were dead-" the other country sighed, reaching out their hand to help St. Vincent up.

"Hold on. What... what year is it?" St. Vincent asked, grabbing their hand.

"1719."

1719? I could have sworn it was 2022. Maybe this country is playing a game with their friends.

"Hahaha! Funny joke, but, do you have a phone nearby?" St. Vincent asked the country.

"A what?" the country replied, looking confused.

"A phone. Or a tablet. Or a laptop. Any sort of device I can use to call or text someone? Also, what's the WiFi password?"

"What the heck is a WiFi? And what are a phone, tablet and laptop? And definitely, WHAT THE HECK IS A TEXT? IS IT A WEAPON? ARE YOU HERE TO KILL ME?!"

St. Vincent stepped back. "No! I don't want to kill you, I was just- I was just joking about those things, haha!"

Holy... am I actually in 1719? What... this... this is impossible. How can I be in 1719?

...

The telephone. That stupid old-timey phone that you can spin around instead of pressing buttons... IT WAS A TIME MACHINE?

"Oh, great- you seemed really cool, even if I've known you for a little bit-" the other country replied.

"Thanks..." St. Vincent said, still wondering how they could possibly be in 1719.

"I can show you around!!!" the mysterious, unfamiliar country replied cheerfully.

"Alright then, show me around the place."

St. Vincent wasn't really paying attention to the other country. The place seemed familiar to them somehow. It was like they had already been here, even though St. Vincent tried to convince themself that wasn't true, and they had just dreamt about being in a place similar to this. St. Vincent was thinking about that flashback they had earlier. France. And a war. And the UK. And France lost the war, then the British took over something. But what?

St. Vincent, while walking with the unfamiliar country, was thinking about this random war.

Why can I not remember? What the hell...

The words 7 Years War popped into St. Vincent's head. They couldn't understand why they were thinking about wars so much recently. They wanted to think happier thoughts than wars. They wanted to be happy with their time before independence day, so they could have a happy mindset for independence day itself. But St. Vincent wanted to remember.

"Remember." St. Vincent said out loud.

"What?" the other country asked.

"Oh, sorry- I meant, what's your name?"

"My name? It's St. Vincent and the Grenadines, what's yours?"

And the gears clicked in St. Vincent's head. They really were in 1719, and they were talking to themself.  

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-Authors Note/End Of Chapter-

St. Vincent angst next chapter :0