Spears.

IMPORTANT! THIS CHAPTER IS IN PAST ST. VINCENT'S POV BUT IN TIMELINE AS THE LAST CHAPTER

I stared at Vince as they lay unconscious on the ground, sweating and red in the face. Are they asleep? Are they dreaming? I can't tell... Or are... are they dead? No- no! They can't be dead, they're strong... I need to try...

"Wake up Vince..!"

"Vince?"

"Please Vince wake up..."

They aren't waking up... oh shit... just. Stay calm St. Vincent. You'll figure it ou- What's that noise..?

(The sound of gunshots comes closer and closer to St. Vincent and Vince's area.)

It's France.

AHH SHIT!

"VINCE WAKE UP!! FRANCE- FRANCE IS COMING"

"VINCE-"

Vince's eyes opened- but they're not moving or talking...? Just laying there with tears in their eyes and looking at me... Are they trying to tell me s-something..?

"Vince... wake up I'm dy-"

*swoosh*

What's tha-

OH SHIT— SOMETHINGS COMI-

Why am I on the g-ground- ugh- I- everything's- getting blurry... VINCE!! VINCE WAKE- Vince? I- oh fuck...

Everything went dark.

What the... am I dead...? Did I just stop myself from existing in the future?? Oh no oh no oh no oh no... I lost Vince, I lost my country, I lost everything. All of it is gone... I'm done... I failed... I wasn't good enough to save myself, I'm never good enough for anyone am I... I'm just a stupid island in the Caribbean, no power over anything or anyone, and a fool. I...

No more thoughts. Just darkness.

———————————————————————————————

-Authors Notes-

Aaaaaaaa this chapter was so fun to writeeeeeee