Chapter 29 - The Cabin

Jaylen's POV

Rushing to the bed with the most ridiculous speed I have ever used, Lucy bumps into me causing me to lose my balance falling on the bed. I land first with her following right after making us share a short but beautiful kiss. All these electric shocks I'm experiencing make me wonder what she feels from this encounter.

Staring deep in my eyes, I can see she's clearly feeling something, I smile relieved at her show of emotions.

** cough cough** we both turn our heads to the door, to a not so pleased Jonathan.

"Dinner's ready...."

'the hell man!'

'What ? she needs to eat and not be hovering around you'

I'm brought back to reality when Lucy starts moving away, making me boil inside. Why the fuck would he do that, when he was with her the whole day.

'See what you did?'

'Whatever Jaylen' leaving me in the room with a conflicted Lucy.

I get up from the bed. "Don't mind him...." I say as she heads back to the bathroom to finish off what she started. Giving me one nod she sits down by the mirror and continues to remove her makeup.

"I will wait for you" I say, heading to the bed again

Facing me with a smile "No its okay....I'm almost done here and you must be hungry, so please go and get some food"

"Nah. I will wait" I say not giving her a chance to respond I head to the bed and wait for my other half.

Taking out my phone from my pocket, I text Jack

#Your brother's an ass just so you know!#

#What did he do this time?#

#He is just so cold, like what if we lose Lucy, man I can't stand that shit !#

#I will talk to him#

#He will die by my hands if we lose her!#

"I'm ready," She says, she's changed into something a bit more comfortable.

I get off the bed and lead her down stairs.

Lucy POV

When we are down stairs, Jonathan is done eating his dinner and at the moment we reach the table, he moves away...

I don't get this man seriously, one minute he's telling me all these sweet things and later he's practically running away from me or angry at me....

I decide to not look at him, I mean why should i hype his ego, if he's going to be so childish....

Everything that happened between us dissolved in a blink of an eye.

I and Jaylen take our seats and devour our dinner, which is amazing by the way.

—------------------------------------------

Today I'm going out with Jaylen, finally someone with a great sense of humor.

I feel bad for saying this but between Jaylen and Jonathan.... Good Lawd I would literally choose Jaylen and Jack at this point.

But then again they are all my mates....

Anyways I woke up to Jaylen staring at me, not in a creepy way but in a contagious way, you know that glimpse of longing. That's what I felt radiating from him.

Seeing I was fully awake, Jaylen leaned in near my ear to whisper with his breath sun bathing my skin.

" Today my love you are all mine and best believe I'm not sharing you...." Causing all the hairs on my body to awaken as well.