Chapter 8 Touch

Lucy POV

I can't understand what a sibling tells you about a person, has to do with you actually wanting to meet the person. I mean I've met many of Maria's friends and never have I ever been the one to insist on meeting them. I feel as long as we haven't met physically, I have no right to just rush to their doorstep and meet them. And invading personal space.

Jonathan just barged in here and started hugging me! Like who does that. But come to think of it, I honestly liked it for a split second and you can't really blame me, he really looks like Jaylen and Jack but from our brief encounter, the eyes give off the difference. Jack has brown eyes, while Jaylen has blue ocean eyes and Jonathan has green eyes. All beautiful in their own way, Jonathan really looked like his brothers, wonderful shoulders leveled just right, beautiful hands that when he dived in to hug me lord I felt safe. It was so hard to resist him, I had to gain much strength to pull away from that amazing and intoxicating hug. I must be a slut because this is just too much, two brothers is one thing but all three guys I'm going nuts....... Maybe after taking a shower I will be better.

—————-

That shower didn't do anything at all, only made things worse, the warmth of the water made me just think of all the boys at once. Maybe I'm just going insane, because it's too much for me to keep up with this torture. Luckily enough it's only one brother I work with. Imagine if all three guys worked at the same place as me !! I would have to go back to Georgia, because I know for sure I wouldn't manage being with them all at the same time.

I'm pulled out of my trans as my phone vibrates, with Jaylen's name on full display. I pick it up.

"Hey Jaylen" I say with a small hint of shock.

"Hi Lucy, you good ?"

"Yeah I'm fine thanks and how about yourself" I ask

"I'm good, just wanted to check in on you and apologize for earlier..."

"No it's okay, I mean you already explained why you guys were here" I say trying to sound okay with everything

"That's good and about that hug, you remember me saying that it's a thing we do in my family right?" He asks waiting for me to answer, but I'm feeling really playful right now so I'm not going to give him that satisfaction.

"Nah, from what I understand it's a thing I'm supposed to express with other guys as well right, it's like the French and their kissing tendency" I say sounding oblivious

"Lucy, please we've been through this, it's a thing we do....." I cut him off

" No, Jaylen, some other guy said the same thing to me right after you guys left and I did as told since I already experienced it with your brother" I pause for a bit " how is he btw? He just ran out like a ghost"

"We are not changing the subject Lucy, and he's okay" he says and I can kinda hear some distress in his voice

" I was only joking Jaylen, there are no guys randomly hugging me, just your brother I guess" I say trying to calm him down even if I know he has no right to decide what I do with my body, like if I'm going to hug someone. I definitely don't need his approval.

"You know such kind of jokes might just lead you into problems..." he says, making my body feel  a certain numbness fills my body.

Getting out of the numb feeling, I try to come back at him with my own word play "of course not, what kinda problem can lead my way for just a harmless joke!" I say with excitement in my voice

"Ah, You will see" he says, sounding like a person making a promise with his words, the numbness reappears

"By the way have you thought about the apartment, I talked about" he suddenly asks

"Not really to be honest" I tell him, which is true, how can I just move into an apartment, where someone just offers everything to be served on a silver platter!

"Whenever you make up your mind just know that I'm here and I can handle everything with your landlord as well" he says with so much confidence, if confidence was a person it would be Jaylen.

"Thanks for the offer will definitely keep it in mind" I say

"Anyways love, o, is it okay for me to call you love?" For some reason my heart starts beating like a fool

"Yeah sure, but please call me Lucy at work, your fan base might kill me" I joke it off

" Hahaha, that's not my fan base, and to be clear I don't have a fan club" he says

"Yeah you do, they way they looked at me today, I felt like I was being buried with just eyes..." I say, trying to make him understand that he will just get me killed in this new town. I didn't come all this way here to die in the hands of some crazy women.

"Nobody can bury you without my permission either way" he says, making it sound like a joke though it feels quite serious.

—————————

I was supposed to call so many other people but Jaylen and I kept talking and talking for hours. Leading me to forget about the others, remember what I said about the lion's den. He kept reminding me about not hugging other guys.... Then in the end I just had to put a stop to our conversation, because I would be late tomorrow for work, which he said I had no reason to worry about because he would pick me up.

Getting myself ready for bed, I put on my night attire and brush my teeth. When I feel satisfied with my teeth, I quickly rush to the bed and bury myself there in an attempt to sleep. But before that I decided to send my best friends and mum a goodnight message and promised to call them tomorrow. As I let myself slip into deep slumber

————————

-The next day-

Waking up today was weird cause I for some reason dreamt about Jonathan, at one moment I thought it was Jaylen but the green eyes gave it away. He was so strange in the dream trying to be everywhere I was, like damn it was a dream but felt so real, even just a simple touch from him sent shivers throughout my body in my dreams, can you imagine that.....

Getting out of bed I rush to the bathroom and take a shower so that I get ready for work. I decided to wear jeans and a shirt and with a cute jacket since Jaylen is most likely coming with his bike again. Finishing up I rushed to the kitchen, eat some cereal, and wash the bowl I used. I get out to wait for Jaylen outside my apartment. Standing there for a bit, a sports car suddenly stops directly in front of me. Instantly I think of what Jaylen said about this neighborhood being a bad one for me. I decide to just stand there until the side windows start sliding down, revealing Jonathan.

"Hi Lucy, Jaylen is running late so he told me to pick you up" he says, for some reason I feel relief but I think Jaylen would have told me that he wouldn't make it in time.

"Hey Jonathan, I can wait for him and thanks for coming all this way here which was not really necessary because Jaylen could have just sent me a text and I would have taken the bus" I say, making it known that I'm a bit uncomfortable about his arrival.

I suddenly hear a vibration from my phone, "one minute" I tell Jonathan while I pull out my phone from my pocket. The message is from Jaylen (Hi sorry for not letting you know earlier, something came up and Jonathan offered to take my place today, we will see each other at work okay love 💙). He's so cute really, such makes it hard for me to even get angry, to be honest I don't have the right either. I mean they are just doing me a favour.

" It was a message from Jaylen explaining why you are here, but if this is an inconvenience for you, I can take the bus" I tell Jonathan

"You are not an inconvenience in any way, please just let me give you a ride" he says and in a flash he's out of the car and opening the door to my side. Which leaves me no choice but to get in.

Sitting in he decides to buckle me up with the seat belt, lord just that gesture leaves my heart running wild. I don't know what's wrong with me, I'm very much attracted to all three brothers. He then gets in the car then starts off in the hospital's direction.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"One touch - Julie Bergan" is a very nice song please check it out. Thanks for reading this chapter, please, vote and comment.