Chapter 32

Eyes awkwardly looking at Jonathan and Jaylen. The tension in the room, so thick, one could slice it with a toothpick. I focus on my food knowing well, this is not the time for confrontation.

Jack suddenly speaks " Ruth the food is delicious, be sure to teach our sweet woman how to make this exact dish"

My eyes shot up to see him blinking my way, earning him a blush from me.

"Yes Alpha" Ruth responds in respect.

—----------------

Scrubbing the dishes, my mind is preoccupied with thoughts of what I will do with the boys in my life. Like, how our sleeping arrangements are going to be if they are angry with each other. It's the most trivial thing to think about but I'm worried.

"Lucy" Cindy says while she puts her hand on my shoulder to signal that she's calling me.

"Yes love, What's up?"

"What's going on with you guys and most of all how are you? I haven't seen you in forever"

I sigh knowing she's right, things have just been moving past us. She's been busy with Zack and I have been busy with my idiots. A smile creeps up as I think of them, but it switches quickly knowing things aren't okay at the moment.

" Cindy life has been happening, and I thought you needed time to settle with your mate. So I felt my absence wouldn't do much damage."

She stops me from scrubbing the dishes, and turns me towards her. "No matter what, you and I have to be a team. I mean even with our mates, we are one. I get that they mean a lot to us but you and I it's more than that!"

She sighs " The only reason I'm here is because you are here"

She comes closer and whispers in my ear " If you decide to run, I'm with you 100%" earning a chuckle from me.

I laugh knowing fully well that what she said is BS. "You know you can't do that" I tell her.

" I mean look at how you look at Zack of late, you look like a lost bunny that's found its home!" I laugh again...

" No I don't, if one of us shouldn't talk boo it should be you. I mean, just a simple wink from Jack and you are blushing the table away" she laughs as well.

After she's done, she looks me in the eye saying" Lucy, Luna or not you are my best friend and I never ever want to lose you".

All I do is nod and hug her with all I have, forgetting I have soap on my hands.

" **coughs**" Startled, we direct our eyes to sound. We see it's Jack.

We part from one another. "Hey Jack"

"Cindy can I borrow Lucy for a bit"

"Yes Alpha" she says bowing, which shocks me.

I walk in his direction, slowly he swiftly takes me in his arms. Carrying me across the hall, he leads us to his office.

Looking at his hand intertwined with mine I now see how small I am compared to the guys. A breeze of safety overclouding my mind.

As we get seated on his couch, he looks me straight in the eye for a hot moment and kisses me as passionately as he can.

Pulling away slightly "Babe I missed you so much"

" Missed you too Jack" I say lowering my head

"Why the long face?" he says turning my face to his

"Have you heard about what happened today?" a tear escapes my eye.

The guilt of being the reason Jaylen and Jonathan fought, doesn't sit well with me.

Sighing, he moves slightly to straighten up his posture "got a short recap from Zack"

Tears still moved down my face " I understood both of their points of view, but the way they are handling it makes me wonder if me being around is any good.."

"Baby look at me, those two kids will just have to get with the program, and rest assured I will talk to them because they can't be making my mate shed tears like this" he pushes away the tear from my face.

"Even in tears you are so beautiful, what more can we want with a mate like you?"

Snoobing still, I just listen as my tears still flood the room.

"Come here" he grabs me into his arms for me to feel his warmth. My thoughts suddenly start disappearing slowly.

After hugging for a while, we pull away from each other. "Feeling better"

I just nod like a kid who's been given candy after a fall.

"So..... Can I taste you?"

I choke on my spit, "what ?? Right now ? "

"Yeah right now, nobody would dare come in here"

I bit my lower lip as a wave of lust and desire feels my body.

"But.. babe I need to shower"

"You taste good either, always remember daddy's a wolf, so I can smell the sweet juices slipping out of you as we speak"

Every word dancing on my skin, I feel hot.

"You want to, don't you?" He asks, looking all handsome and mind you full of lust.

I'm no better so I give him the green light with a nod.

He pulls me to his laps as his hands caresses my boobs, earning a mourn from me.

After attacking my boobs he turns me around to make me lay down on my back.

Every move is so swift and effortless. He starts with my ........, then motions himself closer to my coochie. The way he moves, breathing ever so heavy I can feel it on my skin.

The next object on the menu are my panties, just such a thin cloth between his lips and my p**y. He then takes it to the side and dives in.

My mind, completely lost, the man can do his thing.

You taste delicious..