DON'T BE A IDIOT!!!

Timeskip

It's been a month since you became K-9 and began to help Ladybug and Cat Noir. At the moment, things feel a bit overwhelming. The final bell of the day just rang. You grabbed your backpack and headed straight to the door to go home. Tired and anxious were not a good combo. As you walked out of the classroom, you put your earbuds on to play some music. You were about to hit play.

Y/n: "Damn, these akumas have been coming out too frequently. Three akumas and a amok all in the same day."

You walked down the stairs of the front  school to go home, but you felt a tap on your shoulder. You turned to see Marinette. No matter how tired or sad you are, it's always good to see her.

Y/n: "Hey Marinette."

Marinette: "Enjoying some music?"

Y/n: "Just trying to get some energy in my system."

Marinette: "Energy? Are you ok?"

Y/n: "I'm ok, just didn't sleep well, but I'm ok."

Marinette: "Ok, but if you need to talk, I'm always here."

A smile formed on your face.

Y/n: "Thank Mari, I will."

Both you and Marinette walked together until reaching the exit of the school.

Y/n: "I'm heading home to get some sleep. I'll see you later, Mari."

Marinette: "Ok bye, get some rest!"

Y/n: "I will."

You began to walk home. As you walked, you began to think of everything that had happened in the past month. It's been very stressful, fighting akumas and doing homework right after really took it out of you. Finally, you made it home,  you walked into the kitchen and grabbed three treats, and walked right up to your room. Once you enter the room, you place your backpack on your computer chair and open it up to let Barkk out. Barkk flew out, and you placed the treats on your table, Barkk got comfortable to watch her videos. You then plopped yourself on your bed and continued to think of everything.

Y/n: "Am I cut out for this?"

Barkk: "What do you mean?"

Y/n: "Am I a good hero? Am I doing a good job?"

Barkk: "Paris isn't in ruins, and Hawkmoth doesn't have the miraculous. I would say that you are a great hero, and honestly, you are the best human I've ever served."

You smiled.

Y/n: "Thanks, Barkk."

You patted Barkks head.

Barkk: "You should get some rest. You have patrol tonight."

Y/n: "You dont have to tell me twice."

You grabbed your phone, and you set a timer. Once the timer was ready, you laid down and went to sleep.

Timeskip

You opened your eyes and shot up. You grabbed your phone to check the time. It was eleven twenty. You turned to your computer to see Barkk watching videos.

Y/n: "Having fun there, pal?"

Barkk: "You were out for a while, and i got bored."

Y/n: "You're ok, pal, we got forty minutes before we got to meet up with Ladybug."

Barkk: "Your phone went off while you slept."

You grabbed your phone to see a message from Marinette. It was a picture of her in front of her full body mirror.