payback for a prank

If Sam decided to prank Colby back

TW: MENTION OF SUICIDE AND CUTTING
____________________________________

   Sam's pov:

Colby's little prank broke me. I cried for days thinking thoughts like "I can't loose him" and stuff like that. Me and Colby started dating yesterday but I wanted to get him back for pranking me sooo I figured I would. I don't know what prank though. I know that it had to be a really epic one. Then it hit me.

      ! SUICIDE MENTION START!

     I pretend I committed suicide. I have lots of fake blood and stuff so it's perfect! I go sit next to Colby on the couch and after a while I say "hey I'm gonna go uhm... use the bathroom..." "Mk Sammy don't take too long" he chuckles as I walk into the bathroom. I splatter fake blood all over me and my arms. Then I put liquid latex on my arms in the shape of cuts. it looks very real. I realized Colby would come check on me in a sec so I set up the camera in a hidden spot. I hear footsteps and get into position.

     Colby's pov:

  Sam has been gone for a while so I got up to go check on him. I knock on the bathroom door. No answer so I open it and see Sam laying on the floor with cuts on his arms and a knife next to him. I quickly kneel down and start freaking out. "S-sammy this isn't funny. It isn't funny sam wake up!" I slightly yell. I start having a panic attack and quickly started crying. "O-oh my god... What have I done!?" I say worridley. (Is that how you spell it? Idk) I start having an even bigger panic attack. Crying, shaking, and so so many thoughts going through my head. My best friend and boyfriend is gone... I let him die... I'm the worst boyfriend in the world... And so much more. I can't even talk. I can barely see anything and everything is muffled. I don't notice Sam getting up and taking the camera out.

       Sam's pov:

   I hear color freaking out so I get the camera and turned it off, putting it on the bathroom counter. "Colbs it okay! I'm right here! It was a prank I swear! Look" I say peeling the latest cuts off. He looks up at me and hugs me tightly, not saying a word. I hug back and kiss the top of his head. "Shhhh it's okay... I'm here... I would never do that to you colbs" I whisper trying to calm his down. It seemed to work quite a bit. After a while be calmed down so I said "how about we take a nice warm shower to get the fake blood off ourselves yeah? ". I felt him nod so that's what we did

              ! Suicide done!
          ~after the shower~

  Me and Colby got out and changed into warm pj's. After that we just layed on the couch cuddling. He is on my chest and I'm playing with his hair. We are both watching a movie on the TV. After a couple movies I look down to see him asleep. I smile and take him to our shared room. I fall asleep soon after. I'll clean the bathroom later...
____________________________________

This one isn't my favorite and was very hard for me to write. I have not good memories with the mention of it. Anyways sorry it sucks?