crying cuddles

This was requested by Itz_Silver_Gacha321

Collage AU
____________________________________

    Colby's POV:

  I had just gotten back from getting beat up and getting bullied for my sexuality. I feel really dizzy and I just wanna lay down but I need to clean my wounds. I go to the bathroom and get an alcohol swab and rubbed it on my cuts. Then I wet a rag with cold water and put it on my eye and I all of a sudden started bawling. I then heard Sam, my roommate and boyfriend, open the dorm door. I start freaking out and I quickly go lay in my bed, still crying.

       Sam's POV:

   I was heading back from classes and I sigh. Today was so tiring I just wanna see my boyfriend. I open the dorm door and I don't see Colby anywhere. 'That's weird... Usually he runs up to me and hugs me.. ' I think to myself. I look around a bit and then I hear crying. It sounds like... Colby! I run into his room to see him crying, and snuggling a pillow. "Colby? Are you okay?" I ask. He looks at me, then runs up to me and hugs me. I hug back and kiss his head. "What happened to your eye" I ask in a worried tone. "Oh.. It's nothing just some bullies.." He says. "That's not nothing! It's enough to make you cry," I exclaim. He snuggles into my chest a bit so I bring him to his bed. I sit on the bed and put him in my lap. He lays his head on my shoulder as I rub his back. After about 30 mins he calms down fully. "You okay now," I ask. He nods a bit sniffling. I keep rubbing his back for a while then I soon hear soft snores. I smile a bit seeing he fell asleep. I knew I would miss him being this soft when we wake up so I sigh a bit and then soon fall asleep myself.
____________________________________

Sorry if this was bad! Leave some more requests!

Tw! BAD MENTAL HEALTH

I'm so sorry! My mental health has gone down so so much and I haven't been myself. I've also had writers block. When I got diagnosed with ADHD I realized how everything makes so much sense. And lately it's been so do strong that I can barely do school work. I also popped a ligament in my wrist so I'm going back to the doctors in a week and if it's not better I'm going to the orthopedics. So yeah

Tw over!

Leave some requests please! Bye!