feeling faint

duckyfishgirl requested this!
____________________________________

Sam's pov:

  Me and colby were on tour. The fans already know we are dating and they were screaming "Kiss kiss kiss kiss" over and over again. I chuckle and peck his lips. The fans scream loudly then suddenly I start feeling a bit faint. I kept pretending I was okay though because I know that colby was really looking forward to this tour.  Me and colby continue to do our tour with our usual things. I kept getting more and more faint.

Colby's pov:

  I noticed that Sam kept almost falling. I think he is feeling off. I pull him aside and tell the audience "we are taking a quick break for water!". After we get behind the stage I hand him a bottle of water. "Sammy do you feel sick?" I ask. "I just feel so bit faint. I'll be okay tho colbs. I know you were really looking forward to this tour so I'll be okay! I promise" he responds. "If you're feeling faint then we need to go back to the hotel. We don't need you passing out on stage" I say while kissing his forehead. "I'll tell the fans that I had a family emergency and thats why we have to go okay?" "Okay colby. Thank you" he responds. After I tell the audience we go back to our hotel room. We lay on the bed with Sam laying on my chest. I kiss his forehead and we cuddle for the rest of the day.
____________________________________

Sorry it's so short! I hope you enjoyed