Pranks gone too far

I got this idea from a boom I read like a year ago so idk their user. also take place when the group was Corey, jake, colby, and Sam. also if there are any spelling errors im so sorry. im making this one on my computer so i dont have auto correct
____________________________________

Jakes pov:

Me and Corey were giggling as we set up a strong at the top of the stair case. We knew colby was coming and we're having a prank wars. We run down stairs and sot on the couch.

Colby's pov:

I was about to go downstairs to get a glass of water then I tripped. I fell down the entire staircase and hit my head on one of the stairs. When I landed I rubbed the back of my head and Corey and Jake came out laughing. "Haha.. Good one guys.." I say sadly. "We got you man!" they laugh. "Yeah dude.. Ima just head back upstairs.." I respond and walk back upstairs. I decided to go into my boyfriends room. "Hey Sammy.." I say sitting next to him on the bed. "Hey colbs! What's wrong?" Sam responds. "Nothing.. Ite just that Jake and Corey keep taking the pranks too far and they hurt. And im pretty sure they broke my ribs or smth" I say looking down. Sam's starts rubbing my back and I flinch from pain. "Colby what's wrong?" He asks begining to lift the back of my shirt up. "oh my god! you have so many bruises!" sam yelled.I responded with "its fine sammy" "no its not! these "pranks" are going way too far!" he said. "Sammy i promise its okay" i say to try and reassure him. "no im going to go talk to them!" he says walking downstairs. I decide to stay upstairs so i dont have to get involved.

Sams pov:

I walk down stairs and see jake and corey still laughing about it. "Jake! Corey! What the actual hell!?" i yell. "Woah Sam. Who shoved a stick up your butt" Jake joked. "Your little "pranks" have gone way too far! Colby has bruises all over his back!" I say with anger. "Sam chill. They're just pranks." Corey says. I respond with "They arent just pranks if hes getting hurt! He thinks his damn ribs are broken and he's coverd with bruises!" "Well how were we supposed to know?" Jake says. I can tell he's annoyed but i dont care. "Just get some damn common sense and quit! Also im calling off the prank wars" i yell at them. "What!? Dude that not fair-" "I dont care! You guys are hurting Colby and the only prank he's done to you is pretending to break your phones!" i cut Corey off. "Ugh whatever man" Jake replies. I roll my eyes and go back upstairs and into the room colby's in. "Thank you Sam" He says. "Of course" i respond.

____________________________________

Thanks for reading! Also im not trying to make Jake and Corey look bad! Its just for a story! Sorry the ending sucked. i didnt know how to end it