The jock and the cheerleader

This was requested by IIP3rf3ctL0ve

Cheerleader (sam) and Jock (Colby) au
____________________________________

   Sam's pov:

We had just gotten out uniforms for the game. It was a crop top and a VERY short skirt. I tried it on and omg it's cuteee. However.. I had a crush on Colby Brock. Also known as the best football player. We have been friends for a while. I'm just thinking of what he'll think of my outfit. Tonight we have a game but it's super cold outside. We started heading outside and I immediately saw Colby. He walked over to me and asked "Hey short stack! Are you wishing me luck," then ruffled my hair. "Always am colbs, " I respond. "The game is starting. It's cold out and you have a cute and short outfit so you should put your team sweatshirt on, " he tells me. I blush and nod. "Good luck girls, " he says to the girls. "Thank you Colby" Tara said. He walked away and the girls said "Oooo! He deff likes you". "Omg shut up" I blush. The game starts and we start cheering. At about halftime Colby is winning! I mean- the team is winning- Our coach gives us our sweatshirts cause it's cold. The game starts again and I see Colby and he's so hot with his jersey. Twords the end both teams are tied. It's the last 30 seconds and both teams are trying their best. Then a miracle happened! Colby threw the winning shot         (? Idk anything about sports-). I start smiling but then I saw Colby coming over to me. He looked so.. Tired.. I decided to ignore it. He hugged me and I hugged back. Then the most amazing thing happened. He kissed me!!! I kissed back. Of course. (After this its not part of the request) But then he passed out. I sat on the floor and panicked. This pulse and knew he was still alive which I was happy about. After about five minutes he woke up and I hugged him again. I immediately asked what happened and he told me he sometimes has fainting spells which by sometimes he means every day. I asked him why he never told me and he just said "I was scared that u wouldn't like me anymore" I responded with "that's absurd I would never hate you for just that"  and then slapped him lightly but like you know that friend away and then he kissed me again and I kissed back again obviously. After that we started dating and we lived happily ever after.
____________________________________ I am so sorry that this sucked and that text so long my mental health has just going down a lot lately and also I've been really busy with school and trying to keep up with all my school work so sorry about that