Pottery

This was requested! ____________________________________

This was requested!
____________________________________

    Sam's pov:

   I was just making a vase until I heard someone come in. "Welcome! Please have a look around!" I say. He responds and says "Actually I'm here for a lesson," "Oh! Follow me!" I say, taking him into the back. After getting it prepared, we start making a vase. Once we finish he asks, "Hey uh. Can me and my friends come in tomorrow for another lesson?" "Of course! I just need you and your friends names so I can put you on the schedule!" I respond. "My name is Jake and my friends names are Colby, Corey, Tara, and devyn." (I think that's how you spell her name) he says. I write them on the schedule then he leaves.

~next day~

  I see jake and his friends come in so I take him into the back. The cute one comes up to me and says "Hey uh Sam right?" "Yep. and you are?" I ask. "Cole. But I go by colby!" He says. "Nice to meet you! What would you like to make today?" I ask. "Uhm maybe a heart shaped bowl?" He responds. Even though I don't do this often I make what he wants mostly because he's cute. Once I'm done he asks "How much do I owe ya cutie?" "Nothing! Lessons are free but.. Maybe you could pay me with your number?" He smirks and hands me the heart bowl with a piece of paper that has his number  on it.

~a few weeks later~

Me and colby have gone on a couple of dates now. I'm now in his house and we're kissing. I break the kiss and say "I love you colby" "I love you too sam."

____________________________________

I have decided how long my break will be. I will come back in exactly one month from now. Love y'all! Like I said I will still be responding to messages and comments so if you wanna interact we can!