thunder storms

If Colby had trauma from thunder storms:
___________________________________

  Sam's pov:

It was thundering and I was trying to drive to Colby's house as fast as I could. He is terrified of thunder. Loud noises in general scare him so thunder is not good. I text him to tell him I'm on my way and I don't get a response from him. I'm almost there. After about 2 or 3 minutes I get there and go in quickly. I see my boyfriend on the couch wrapped in a blanket and shivering. I quickly go sit down and wrap my arms around him. He looks up scared, not knowing it was me at first. Once he realized that it was just me, we heard a clap of thunder. He quickly jumps into my arms and hugs me tightly. "Shhh it's okay colbs. I've got you." I say, hoping to calm him down at least a little bit. It didn't work. He just kept crying so I started to rub his back. It helped a little bit, but not a lot. He sat on the couch for about thirty minutes. Colby is mostly calm now except for a few hiccups. It was pretty late when I started heading to Colby's so now it was midnight. He was starting to  fall asleep, so I said: "hey I think it's time for you to go to bed.".  "Will you stay with me tonight Sammy?" He asks in a soft voice. "Of course I will colbs." I say while picking him up. "Hey! What are you doing!?" He says holding onto me tightly. "Bringing you to your bed." I saw walking upstairs and into his bedroom, I set him on the bed and say "goodnight love. I'm gonna go sleep in the guest bedroom.". " No wait! Will you sleep in here with me..? Please?" He asks. I giggle a bit. "Of  course colbs!" I say getting into his bed and laying next to him. "Goodnight colbs." "Goodnight Sammy." We both say. We fell asleep, cuddling for the rest of the night.

____________________________________

I hope you liked it. Sorry this one kinda sucked. Please leave your requests in the comments or you can dm me!