When they meet! (a one direction fan fiction)

OKAAY WELL THIS IS MY FIRST STORY SO SORRY IF IT'S BAD!

COMMENT BELOW AND TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK!

 FOR THE PEOPLE WHO DON'T KNOW WHAT A  P.O.V IS IT'S YOU'R POINT OF VIEW!

(LINDSEY'S P.O.V)

I woke up to my phone ringing. I rolled over in my bed and looked at the caller I.D.What the hell does she want this early. I picked up the phone.

Me:hello

Jordan:AAAAHHHHH GEUSS WHO IS COMING TO OUR AREA!!! IN 3 DAY'S!

Me:WHO JORDAN WHO!

Jordan:ONE DIRECTIOOONNN!!!! WE HAVE TO GET TICKETS A.S.A.P!

Me:OKAAY I'LL GET THEM TODAY!!!

Jordan:YYYAAAAYYY I WILL LOVVVEE YOU FOR EVER!!

(JORDAN'S P.O.V)

Me and lindsey ended our conversation over the phone.  I went downstairs to get breakfeast ready since lindsey is coming over for breakfeast!

After i got done with breakfast, i went up stairs and got ready to school, Even though it was 8:30 me and lindsey were late as usual.

(LINDSEY'S P.O.V)

I went to jordan's house for breakfeast it was already 8:30 when we got done eating. We were going to be late as usual. When jordan came down the stairs she had on a blue ripped pant's with a neon green tanktop and a blue over shirt that covered half of the tanktop that said come at me bro and her d.c's as usual. I was wearing a blue tanktop and a neon green over shirt with cut's in the back that covered half of my tanktop that said you mad bro and ripped skinny jeans and my black converses.