Chapter 16

After the fight i was kinda scared of niall but proud also because he stood up for me and being the wonderful boyfriend he is he fought for me. 

And to think if niall was even there then he would have done something bad, but he saved me, he was like a hero and i was the girl that needed help from the bad guy....and he was there to save me.

Niall was in the office right now because of the fight, which i was involved in but they made me wait outside so both of the boys could tell their point of view. But i was getting inpacient i have been waiting out her like for about 30 minutes, but aleast there is on good thing out of it.... i am missing class.^-^

(Picture on the side of what she looks like outside of the office.)

*Few minutes later*

Finally the office lady came and got me to see the priciple. I walked up to a scary looking office door that read Mr. Cardagian. Oh jesus.

Lindseys pov

I had heard about the fight and all, i was just worried if jordan or niall got hurt. All day i wouldn't even talk to harry because i was so worried but he knew about it also, which meant he knew what i was going through. Cause jordan is my best friend and if something happened to her i wouldn't be able to live with myself.

Lous pov

I heard that Niall got into a fight with some football player. I wonder if he kickeed his butt or he was the on who got his butt kicked. I haave tsught him how to fight, and stand up for himself. I just hope that he is okay thought cause that is the only thing i am worried about. 

He is like a brother to me so i need to worry about him cause he was a little bit younger than me.

Harrys pov

I drove Lindsey home cause she probably didnt want to ride the bus cause she was to worried about Jordna and niall, which i was too.

On the way home all she did was look out the window as if nothing or nobody was around her. Every once in a while a tear would slide down her cheak which i would wipe away quickly with my thumb cause i hated the fact that she would cry.

**************************************************************************************************************

so this was alittle longer i will try to up date tomorrow or sometime next weekend cause i have school (Stupid school! Ugh.) Please leave comments and tell me what you think. 

I will dedicate a chapter to the first person to comment!:)

I just want to know if anyone is reading my book.

Thanks for reading:)