Chapter 10

I woke up to the sun shining in my eyes, i looked beside me to see Niall, he looked so cute when he sleeps. That was kinda Edward Cullens like, but you get the point. He shifted over, then i noticed something, it was 9 oclock. Oh crap. I decided to get up and get on the cloths i bought at the mall yesterday. I got blue hightops,a blue shirt, and skinny jeans. I quicky brushed my hair, i ran out the room with the toothbrush in my mouth. I saw everyone but Niall sitting on the couch. "What-"Lindsey said but i cut her off. "Get ready we have school today!" i yelled. I ran into the kitchen and got a grenola bar and shoffed it into my mouth.

I couldn't see where i was going until i hit the front door, i laid on the floor and everyone gathered around me. "Jordan we don't have school today." Lindsey said laughing. "Okay," i said them passed out on the floor.

(Niall's P.O.V)

I woke up to a noise like someone hitting the front door. There is only one explanation, Jordan. I ran outside my bedroom door to see Jordan passed out with a granola bar and a toothbrush in her mouth. I grabbed her feet and started to drap her to my room, everyone looked at me. "Nothing to see her people, carry on." i said.

(Harry's P.O.V)

After Niall pulled Jordan into his room, which was creepy. We all sat back down, and Lindsey snuggled up to me. "What are we going to do today?" Louis questioned. "Let's go to the water park." I suggested."Me and Jordan don't have bathing suit." Lindsey said looking out the window. "Dont, worry love, we can go shopping for one." i told her making her look my way."Ok, put we are paying." she said looking into my eyes."No, we are." i said.I could tell that she didnt want to argure with us."Okay, fine you in." she gave in.