Chapter 9

(Harry's P.O.V)

As i was holding lindseys hand in that store i could feel deep down inside that she was the one i had been waiting on. The way she questioned me... every single word that came out of her mouth...was...just.....PERFECT and AMAZING. The way she spoke gave me chills down my spine...she was the one.

(Lindsey's P.O.V)

I picked out some clothes for harry and liam to go try on.

..........

The door began to open slowly. Harry came out. My mouth droped as he came out of that dressing room.

.........

Harry: How do i look love?

Me: Great.

I said about to scream that he was so HOT.

Harry: Thanks, you know my style very good Lindsey.

Me: Welcome.

He had on black converse, dark but light jeans, and a white plain shirt. It looked so great on him that i could die.

..........

Finally liam came out.... he looked good as well as harry. 

(Jordan's P.O.V)

I picked out three outfits for Niall, Louis, and Zayn.

......... One of the doors began to open then out came louis screaming SUPERMAN throughout the store cause i picked him out a shirt that had a superman sign on it. He had on light blue jeans and some blue high-tops. He looked good.

Then Zayn came out with a shirt that said Bad Boy, some white pants and some black high-tops. he looked great.

Then last but not least Niall... the irish cute boy came out. They way he looked was just sexy. He had on a black shirt that said 'come at me' , green high top,and white pants.

Niall: I love it Jordan, you get me so much.

Me: Thanks!

Niall: Welcome, love. He said blushing and winking at me with those sparkling blue eyes.

As we were leaving i reached out for nialls hand, suddenly he took it and held it tight.

Niall: I love you jordan. He said. I loved him too, at that moment he leaned in...but someone has to ruin the moment by yelling across the mall from another store. Lindsey and Harry. 

'' HEYYYY! '' 

Good way to ruin the moment Lindsey, payback is headng her way when we get home. 

Everyone in the mall was staring at us like we were crazy, which we were....but you get the point.

I looked over at the store across from us to see Lindsey and Harry with some lip to lip action. Really!

(Lindsey's P.O.V)

Harry looked into my eyes after we kissed. I've never had the perfect kiss and im pretty sure that was my perfect kiss.

Me and Jordan never even liked one direction that much but here we are shopping with them.

They boys asked us if we wanted to stay at their flat tonight, of corse we said yes. We left the mall, and went in the parking lot to the car. We sat in the car but there want enough room cause all the bags, so i had to sit on harrys lap. Which was fun if i say so myself. Im pretty sure jordan was mad at me cause she wouldnt even look at me.

The car ride to their house was silent, besides louis you know how he is. Finally we arrived at the boys house. It was 9 oclock and the boys asked us to watch a movie with them, we agreed. We all argured over what movies to watch.

"Toy Story!" Liam shouted. 

"No! We always watch that movie, it gets tiring watching it a thousand time!" Zayn shouted back.

"What about project x?" i questioned looking around hoping for an aprove.

"Sounds good to me!" everyone shouted.

We all settled down on the couch. Harry was sitting next to me. 30 minutes into the movie i started to get sleepy, my eyelids became heavy. I looked over and saw jordan asleep on Niall's chest. After that my eyes fell and i went into soft sleep. 

I woke up to see harry smiling at me while carrying me up the stairs. One he laid me down on his bed he stripped down into his boxers. He moved in beside me, he kissed me softly.

"Good night Lindsey, I love you."

"Good night harry, i love you too."

I am in love with Harry Styles.

(Jordan's P.O.V)\

I woke up to niall carrying me bridle style into his room. I smiled and cuddled into his chest. He soon laid me down on his bed. He laid right beside me. I looked into his eyes and back down to his lips asking for his approvel, he nodded his head and i leaned in. Our lips touched and lets just say best kiss every.

We pulled apart and smiled at each other.

"Good night Jordan, I love you." he said looking into my eyes.

"Good night Niall, I love you too." I said snuggling closer to him.

I am in love with Niall Horan.

_____________________________________________________________________________________