Chapter 18

Lindseys pov

Niall and Jordan went out to eat cause Niall was hungry, as always. Anyways me and Harry were sitting on the couch at my house. I had went to kitchen to get some popcorn cause we were watching a movie.

When I got back Harry had his head in his hands, so I did the best thing a girlfriend could do was to hug him. 

"Whats wrong babe?" I questioned as i hugged him. "Were going on tour." he whispered. "Oh my god." I said in a faint voice for only Harry to hear. I started crying becuase my boyfriend is going on tour.

 I was also crying because i was wondering how my bestfriend was going to react to the news that Niall was going to tell her.

(JORDAN'S P.O.V)

I was driving the car while Niall was in the passenger seat.I looked at Niall in the corner of my eye trying to not take my eyes off the road. He was looking at his phone,but the more that he looked at his phone the more that he started to frown.

"What's wrong Niall" I asked him reaching for his hand but as soon as I got his hand in my grasp he jerked it away.He didn't answer.

"Whatever" I said as I  parked the car nexet to the sidewalk.As I got out of the car I threw the keys in Nialls lap "Drive you'r own fucking self" i yelled as i got out of the car and slammed the door shut.

As I was walking it started sprinkling,but soon turned into pouring hard rain, but you know what i don't really care. I soon heard pitter patter's behind me but I knew that it was Niall. He put his hand on my shoulder,but I jerked away like he did to me in the car. "What do you want Niall, you've already screwed up, you promised that you would never keep a secret from me."  I yelled in his face as tears stream down my face. Niall just stood the stunned at my outburst and said nothing. "Whatev..." I said but was cuttoff by Niall's lip's on mine, but it only lasted for five seconds because i pushed him back. "Fuck you Niall' I said to him.

I began walking away,but what Niall yelled at me next made me stop in my track's "I'M GOING ON TOUR OKAY" Niall yelled as he got into the car and drove away.

As i looked at the back window and saw my reflection and knew that in that moment that I screwed up worst than he did. 

I did the only thing thatI could think of to do in this situation, I called my bestfriend Lindsey.

(NIALL'S P.O.V)

As I drove away I looked in the rearveiw mirror I saw her standing there in the pouring rain,but it's too late I've already screwed up know no going back,but I have to find someway to get her back.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry it is so shout but it gets better I promise, comment below and tell me what you think. Please!

I love you guys and thanks for reading you dont kow how much it means to me

Bye loves:*